H8 Moon in Pisces - Karmic Issues with Mother

Suchos

Ugh... I didn't know where to open this topic to be honest, this is a spiritual topic than an astrological one, yet since the problem -and the solution- is rooted in astrology, maybe this is the place.

As a H8 Moon in Pisces, I am having extreme situations with my mother who is Aries with Scorpio Ascendant, Neptune in 12th House. She has tremendous psychic energy surrounding her but she is totally closed to psychic subjects, divination etc. Most of the gifts I bear are from her DNA, methinks. So, yesterday, we had this huge fight. She sadly thinks that I am slowly going crazy, and I asked that what if the other people were crazy? The argument got bigger and bigger and turned into a fight, as a Plutonian personality, my intensity sometimes gets the grip of me, sadly. I told her that she had no power or no decision-makings over me and this drove her in a very, very impulsive state of mind.

She threatened me with the teapot in her hand, said if I don't shut up she was going to boil me with it... After that... everything stopped, everything became silent. A moment ago, I was yelling at her and after she threatened me, my voice went in a deep, guttural yet a very startling, calm state. I remember that I said in a very calm manner, ''stay far away from me, or I'll tear you to pieces.''

She left to the garden of our house. I started to pack my things to leave for our other house near the city centre. I waited for a brief moment, very, very angry and in a trance-like, unconscious state. I was feeling... how to say, dark, muddy purple/violet. My mother's aunt came in, and said, who left the stove open since there was nothing cooking.

I said that I had no idea. But I am in a feeling that this little pickle has something to do with it. Just like me, my mother has a very, very intense mental/emotional energy and since Moon in Pisces represents karmic issues with mother, this could be something too.

For a week, I've been going through a lot emotional distress which affects my trances, my way of thinking and even my astral plane. I am trying to ground myself heavily but this distress creates classical Plutonian intensity that makes me really, really tired.

Any advices would be great. Thank you all in advance, blessings.

Minderwiz

Without both charts I can't give you an Astrological answer, especially as my Astrology doesn't include Karma or Pluto. That's not because I don't believe in Karma but because I've seen absolutely no evidence from an Astrology perspective that verifies Karma. I have seen evidence from psychic perspectives that do verify past lives but that's a different question.

What you need to do is cleanse your space and practice using protection for such encounters.

Once you've cleansed your space, contact your mother, make up and agree to differ. She might well have strong psychic power but nothing says she has to use it or recognise it. It might well be a side of her life that she is just not comfortable with. I suspect that might well be the case.

If she ever opens up to it, that is likely to come from an event in her life, not an argument or discussion. My wife has strong psychic powers but these remained dormant till she was into her early fifties. If those powers are going to come out they will come out 'naturally'.

The problem would be where she uses them without knowing or understanding - that's why I suggest you use protection for your encounters with her.