The Spirit Messages Daily Guidance Oracle

Ambrosia

Hello all!

Just ordered this - I'd been looking for a relatively neutral Oracle deck, as in not overly feminine or positive, just a good, all round balanced deck and found this one.
I'm not into fairies or angels or stuff like this so thought this looked like a step in the right direction...

Anyone use this deck? I'd love to hear your thoughts...

Celtictarot

This the deck by John Holland? If so, it is a fab read with. I have the app.

Ambrosia

Hi Celtictarot,

It is indeed - should be arriving today all going well!
Ooh, I didn't realise there was an app, and I wanted to see all the images too so thanks! :)

Glass Owl

I received this deck as a surprise for my birthday. I didn't know anything about the deck at all and found it great for support and guidance. I think it works great for daily draws and sometimes I will use it along with Psychic Tarot or Psychic Tarot for the Heart.

Oh, and I love the card backs, which include blue butteries.

Ambrosia

I received this deck as a surprise for my birthday. I didn't know anything about the deck at all and found it great for support and guidance. I think it works great for daily draws and sometimes I will use it along with Psychic Tarot or Psychic Tarot for the Heart.

Oh, and I love the card backs, which include blue butteries.

Yes totally! The deck arrived and I've been doing just that, throwing a card a day. I find the images speak much clearer and truer to my thoughts than the meanings in the book would suggest. It's a good daily affirmation type deck.

Thoughtful

Having seen this oracle here l am very interested in getting them. Was up for a new oracle deck, didn't know which to go for so thanks for mentioning it Ambrosia.
May just give this a try.

Ambrosia

Having seen this oracle here l am very interested in getting them. Was up for a new oracle deck, didn't know which to go for so thanks for mentioning it Ambrosia.
May just give this a try.

No worries...
It's a good neutral deck IMO. Not girly, easily useable by guys and gals. That's what drew me to it, as well as the fact it isn't too overly positive if that makes sense.

The book does focus on supposedly sending messages from spirit, which I'll admit is just not my thing really, but I find if I don't pay much attention to the book meanings, that the images speak clearly to my intuition.