PDA

View Full Version : Huge Fonts

kwaw
24-03-2004, 22:32
For some reason the pages on this forum [and when viewing yahoo groups too] have started to display with very large fonts. Any ideas how I can put it back to normal viewing?

Kwaw

wavebreaker
24-03-2004, 22:34
Maybe the font size in your browser has been changed? In Internet Explorer, you can change this using the Text Size option in the View menu.

Aura Wolf
25-03-2004, 08:27
I agree with wavebreaker. Mine is always set to medium, which is what it is on most computers I believe.

If that doesn't work, there is another font setting when you right click on your desktop and go to Properties + Settings + Advanced.

jmd
26-03-2004, 17:01
The other possibility (though your description makes this unlikely) is a change in monitor display settings (eg, 800 X 600 vs 1280 X 854).

The lower pixel range will produce larger writing, and with a lower resolution.

firemaiden
26-03-2004, 17:42
kwaw says it is just on this forum and some yahoo groups, so how can it be his own settings? Could it be some view setting in his Aeclectic control panel?

wavebreaker
26-03-2004, 18:03
Originally posted by firemaiden
kwaw says it is just on this forum and some yahoo groups, so how can it be his own settings? Could it be some view setting in his Aeclectic control panel? The problem occurs on different websites (Aeclectic and Yahoo), therefore it has to be his own settings. Settings in the Aeclectic control panel only apply to Aeclectic, not to other websites.