Need help with the kidneys

Bluemanticore

Greetings all. I have just gotten home after spending several days in the hospital suffering from a kidney stone. Let me tell you, you don't know pain till you've had a kidney stone. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would know of a stone or stones that would help me focus my energy to recuperate from the surgery that removed this stone. Thank you very much.
Blessed be,
BlueManticore

Astraea

Oh, I am so sorry that you have had to endure this ordeal! Having seen my father go through it, I know that the pain of kidney stones is just dreadful. I don't have the answer to your question, but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you for a full and smooth recovery.

lark

Magnesite is very good for the pain associated with kidney stones
Rhyolite is associated with being able to help desolve kidney stones.
The ancient Myans wore Jade amulets to guard against kidney disease and bladder problems.
Other stone that are good for the kidneys in general are~
Aquamarine
Beryl
Bloodstone
Hematite
Nephrite
Rose Quartz
Citrine
Orange Calcite
Smoky Quartz
Amber
Muscovite

Bluematicore I hope you feel better real soon! :)

Bluemanticore

Astraea and Lark, thank you both both for your thoughts. Fortunately, I do have Jade, Magnesite, Aquamarine, Bloodstone,
Hematite, Rose Quartz, Citrine, Orange Calcite, Smoky Quartz, and Amber in my collection. Having that many should hopefully be a big boost to my pain meds. :) By the way, I did a bit more research and found that green stones tend to be helpful in the case of kidneys, so my malachite ring ought to lend a hand too.
Blessed be,
BlueManticore

TemperanceAngel

Blumaticore,
I learnt in Kinesiology the other night not to wear black on your kidneys, any other color is fine. XTAX