Finally stepping into the world of oracle cards

The Happy Squirrel

With 2 decks :D

1) Australian Wildflower
2) Wild Kuan Yin

:D

Ambrosia

Yay for you! Such fun!

I'm a tarot girl through and through, but I do love a good Oracle deck to change things up a bit, or as a daily affirmation etc.
I'm currently waiting on the Vintage Wisdon Oracle and I feel your excitement and raise you...

Lol...I don't know these two decks but congrats, and enjoy! :)

Ps - something tells me you're "wild" about oracles... :D

The Happy Squirrel

Yay for you! Such fun!

I'm a tarot girl through and through, but I do love a good Oracle deck to change things up a bit, or as a daily affirmation etc.
I'm currently waiting on the Vintage Wisdon Oracle and I feel your excitement and raise you...

Haha. Actually, I think this might be a passing fancy. Or, just a much needed break from the structure of tarot and lenormand. I have been a bit all over the place lately, and it is hard to read tarot or lenormand when you are buzzing around inside. I reached for the only 'oracle like' deck I have, the Oracle Tarot, and it helped a little. The 'softness' of oracles helped perhaps. So I thought, maybe, I should give it a go and see how :D

Ambrosia

Haha. Actually, I think this might be a passing fancy. Or, just a much needed break from the structure of tarot and lenormand. I have been a bit all over the place lately, and it is hard to read tarot or lenormand when you are buzzing around inside. I reached for the only 'oracle like' deck I have, the Oracle Tarot, and it helped a little. The 'softness' of oracles helped perhaps. So I thought, maybe, I should give it a go and see how :D

Lol! I was referring to the fact that both of the oracles you mentioned have "wild" in the title.
But I hear ya - it's nice to switch it up sometimes...a change is as good as a rest, and all that jazz...

Onion Budgie

Oracle decks are extremely addictive. There are so many stunning ones out there! I bet you won't stop at two. :D

Glass Owl

But I hear ya - it's nice to switch it up sometimes...a change is as good as a rest, and all that jazz...

Oracle decks are extremely addictive. There are so many stunning ones out there! I bet you won't stop at two. :D

I think that is one big plus about oracle decks, they are all different and it can be nice to mix things up a bit.

I agree, collecting oracle decks can be addictive. There are so many beautiful ones, especially the decks put out by Blue Angel publishing.

daenys

With 2 decks :D

1) Australian Wildflower

:D

Oh you got the Aussie Wildflower deck!! Let me know how you find it. :D

I agree, collecting oracle decks can be addictive. There are so many beautiful ones, especially the decks put out by Blue Angel publishing.

There are so many! Which would you recommend for someone not into angels or witchcraft?

The Happy Squirrel

Lol! I was referring to the fact that both of the oracles you mentioned have "wild" in the title.

Oh hehehe. It was a long day and my brain had packed up :p

The Happy Squirrel

Yay for you! Such fun!

The Vintage Oracle looks so interesting! I saw it sometime back, but didn't pull the trigger for some reason. I am still looking at them at the moment.... Let us know how you go with that one!