Wisdom of the Oracle Divination Cards: Colette Baron-Reid

Belinda2

I don't have it but I do like the look of the cards! Very pretty.

2dogs

I would think that's the same artist as Enchanted Map, you might find they work well as a pair although being a different publisher they perhaps won't form a single deck.

LittleMissSunshine

The Wisdom of the Oracle

I just picked up this new deck last week, and the cards are beautiful. It's the same artist as The Enchanted Map oracle -- Jena DellaGrottaglia. I also like how Colette breaks down the card meanings into Essential meanings, The Oracle's message, Relationship message, Prosperity message and in the case of reversed cards a Protection message. I'm still in the process of getting to know the deck, but so far the messages seem to be very spot on. The cards are very honest and have a gentler feel to them than the other decks that I have by Colette (The Enchanted Map and The Wisdom of Avalon). She makes a point to not feel worried and upset with reversed cards -- it's just spirit's way of offering you protection and letting you know there's a better way of doing things. I'm very happy with my purchase.

The Happy Squirrel

I have been looking at this deck based on a few images that I saw. It isn't my usual style but some of the images really called to me. However, I can't connect with the ones with fairies in them. So I thought about getting the deck and removing those from my use. However, from the few that I have seen I have already counted 6 of those which I will have to remove if I do get the deck. I would love to be able to see the whole deck so I can decide whether it is worth getting or not given my personal taste in images. Anyone here is able to help with showing us the images of the cards? Or perhaps, help count how many of those are fairy oriented....? Thanks in advance :)

TarotFlow

I've also been looking at this deck but I can only find a few image as it is to be released at the end of September at the bookdeposity. ..

Scarlet Woodland

I watched a YouTube reveal of this yesterday funnily enough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atwRUViI25A

Wasn't immediately grabbed by the images but really liked the ideas. Must have another look at some of them closer up.

Ambrosia

I've got this deck winging its way to me as we speak. I've not got any of her other decks but this one just looks so gentle and soft. And I'll admit, I'm a sucker for bunting! Hahaha...

Ambrosia

Aww man! I literally cannot wait to get this deck in the mail. I usually draw a card for the day in the mornings and the last few days I've been using the online card reading on her website and these things are smacking me in the face with meaning. I'm also not usually one for book meanings but this one is off the hook. Straight talking and crystal clear.

I NEVER use online card readers, preferring to handle and shuffle a real deck but oh boy, this one is speaking to me from the ether...hurry up and get here! Lol...