PDA

View Full Version : Reading Exchange section for the non-Tarot Board

Simone
29-03-2004, 01:47
As I have skimmed through the Oracles threads, I noticed that there are quite some offers for readings and reading exchanges. Would it be an idea to implement an exchange section there - not only reserved for oracle decks, but also other kinds of divination, perhaps?

just an idea....

humbly
Simone

contrascarpe
29-03-2004, 02:04
I agree that I think this is a good idea. Sometimes I feel like the Oracle reading get buried in the threads. It may be helpful in promoting Oracle decks as well - I know I was on the board a good three months before I wandered in there.

Dan

Aura Wolf
29-03-2004, 07:34
Agreed :D It would be nice to have a section for all other types of readings that are non-tarot..

miss_apples
06-04-2004, 02:09
I was just thinking the exact same thing! I think that would be a great Idea...that reading exchange could also be used for non tarot or oracle deck forms of divination also like runes or I-ching.

starsongs
06-04-2004, 10:48
Fantastic Idea!!

Rusty Neon
06-04-2004, 11:05
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18135

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15521

TemperanceAngel
06-04-2004, 11:37
I like this idea!!!! XTAX

Aura Wolf
06-04-2004, 14:25
Originally posted by Rusty Neon
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18135

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15521

I still think creating a new forum for non-tarot readings is an excellent idea. We'd have a much better turnout.

Osher
07-04-2004, 18:37
Not just Oracle decks though, Runes too please!

Aura Wolf
08-04-2004, 08:59
Originally posted by Happiness
Not just Oracle decks though, Runes too please!

Exactly. ANY other kind of divination readings. Oh my :D

poivre
08-04-2004, 09:18
How about numerology readings also?

Aura Wolf
08-04-2004, 11:46
Originally posted by ros
How about numerology readings also?

Of course! :D I think it would be great if we had a forum for ALL readings non-tarot.

Simone
13-04-2004, 04:31
Sorry for being away from the thread - somehow I did not get notices that there were replies to it... (??)

So, this has been suggested before. A dumb question: who takes decisions such as opening new sections? and what conditions does an idea need to meet to be realised?

Sorry for being naive :D

Love
Simone

September Pixie
13-04-2004, 04:46
I'll also vote for the All Non-Tarot reading exchange.. I am sorry that I can't help with who to ask about it.. but maybe contact one of the moderators of the forum and ask if they can direct you? :)

Diana
13-04-2004, 04:57
Originally posted by Simone
who takes decisions such as opening new sections? and what conditions does an idea need to meet to be realised?

The decision is up to Solandia. I am sure she is aware of this thread.

Up to now, she's always done what is good for the forum, so if she is taking her time to make a decision there is a reason. Also, she is very busy and has a priority list.

I have never known her to take a decision that in the long run is not beneficial to Aeclectic.

Simone
13-04-2004, 05:05
Thanks, Diana :)

My intention was not to hurry anyone, I just wanted to know - curious as I am... :laugh:

Love
Simone

wavebreaker
13-04-2004, 06:11
As Diana already pointed out, Solandia is the one who decides about new forums.

And just a general remark about suggestions: rest assured that they are all read. You may not get feedback right away, but they are all considered and all suggestions are welcomed! :)

Chronata
19-04-2004, 01:39
I just wanted to throw my two cents in here...to say that I love this idea!

A seperate non-tarot reading exchange would be really wonderful!
A place to get practice with Oracle decks, runes, stones, crystal scrying and other forms of divination for others that won't get lost in the shuffle!

I have been wanting to practice past life readings...but since I use a combination of oracle and tarot...it just didn't seem to fit in the regular reading exchange forum.

lunakasha
21-04-2004, 13:00
Originally posted by Chronata
I have been wanting to practice past life readings...but since I use a combination of oracle and tarot...it just didn't seem to fit in the regular reading exchange forum.

Oooooh this is something that intrigues me, Chronata!!! I would LOVE to read some of your past-life readings....in fact, I would even volunteer my services if you need a guinea pig!!! :D

:) Luna

Osher
21-04-2004, 23:10
Originally posted by lunakasha
Oooooh this is something that intrigues me, Chronata!!! I would LOVE to read some of your past-life readings....in fact, I would even volunteer my services if you need a guinea pig!!! :D

Me too!

purple_scorp
10-07-2004, 17:59
Hello all.

I am bumping the thread up because I think a Reading Echange section for non-Tarot related readings is really good idea.

Cheers

purple_scorp

lunakasha
10-07-2004, 20:53
I second that, purple_scorp!!!! :D

Would anyone else be interested in a Non-Tarot Reading Exchange???

Simone
10-07-2004, 21:49
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks, girls! I must confess I had forgotten about this thread, but I still am interested...

Love
Simone

purple_scorp
11-07-2004, 00:31
Hi Simone.

You're welcome. I thought it was about time that I did some readings....but I didn't want the offer to get lost.

Cheers

purple_scorp