i ching

Dragons_Wing

i saw an i ching deck at my work place and i wanted to read more about it before i bought it and i can't seem to find it online anywhere and was wondering if anyone here has it or has at least heard of it. i checked the database here and the i chings that i found were not the same as the ones that i saw. they ere black and white for the most part w/ a splash of red and maybe some other colors. they dont have any writing on them except for numbers and the art is very chinese in style. such as the fool is basicly one black brush strock for the body one for the head a curved on for a stick and a red one (if i remember correctly) for a bag attacted to the stick. for some reason i can't get these out of my head and i stand and admire them every time i go to work (which is lucky i'm a baker and work midnight shifts so my boss doesn't see me oggling cards while working)

Alta

Dragon's Wing, I am moving this thread to Oracle Decks. I am fairly certain the deck you are referring to is not a tarot deck. There have been several threads about I Ching decks there, which may interest you. Marion

lark

I think the deck you are talking about is the I-Ching Holitzaka Deck.
www.learntarot.com/ihdesc.htm
Joan Bunning has it on sale. $12.80 + free shipping.
I don't have it but I've always admired it.

Dragons_Wing

thats it!! :D thanks!