PDA

View Full Version : Pluto retrograde, Mercury moves into Taurus, Venus prepares to enter Gemini

paradoxx
02-04-2004, 12:15
The suns movements in Aries are without opposition to any planet energies in Libra and Taurus mercury is without any scorpio opposition. Plenty of Trines though, certain seeds are being planted in the ground, now its up to the seeds to mature and grow unto themselves.

Mars and Venus in Gemini will be opposing Sagitariun Pluto before the summer begins in June. Venus will be retrograding in Gemini during the later half of June, now is the time to save some money and hold back on expenses.

Mercury moves into Taurus. Ground control is essential. This is an excellent time to begin projects and get your word out. This was proven to me personally with my workplace www.whatswrongnow.com , the last week has been a struggle both with personell issues and business issues. The business issues were reflected by the lunar eclipse of mars, a bad business decision was made, a false action provided a false reaction, and nothing came from it except clutter. Mercury is also scheduled to go retrograde during the Taurean cycle.

Venus moving into Gemini is complimentry to Mars in Gemini. No matter how one feels, one will always be ready to discuss, the downside to this is that you may need to stop talking long enough to start listening, Gemini energies resist this because we learn by asking questions and interacting. The Venus retrograde in June will bring forth older energies that are in need of resolution, failure to resolve these issues will create a buildup of tarter-like Karma.

Pluto retrograde in Sagitarius has put a halt on any transforming energies right now. Something that was moving breakneck speeds has just stopped and broke someones neck. The 9/11 hearings are a good example of this, Haiti is still in chaos, as is the Spanish political machine right now. Finally, the British soilders in Mexico may fizzle out or they may be a catylist for something greater.

Ceres and Juno continue to oppose oneanother in CAncer and Capricorn, but their orb is widening and ready to allow more factors to come into play.

Jupiter continues to be retrograde in Virgo and acts as a wide opposition to Uranus moving direct in Pisces. As this orb decreases, the purity of virgo and the sensitivity of pisces will become more and more of a daily energy grind.

All of these energies are being amplified by the aries moon cycle which will end with an aries moon as well. A slow build up to a full headed charge is the theme of the new month.

Mystic Chris
02-04-2004, 16:32
Thanks for the astrological forecast, paradoxx!

I'm actually very happy that Pluto is moving retrograde - finally, I can stop and reflect on my actions and try to learn from my lessons! Pluto is currently going through my first house and as cool as it is that I am growing and changing - sometimes it's just way too much at the same time. I need some breathing room!

Thanks again for the forecast! :)

PurpleGoddess
03-04-2004, 02:06
Paradoxx,
I love reading your chart interpretations for planet movements, etc. I wanted to know how this would effect me and my fellow cancerians?

I'm graduating massage school in 2 weeks 4/16/04! I feel the move is on to get out of the office environment of backstabbers and chaos to one of serenity and lots of massage therapists. Is this good energy and time to put things into motion?

Blessed be,
PG

isthmus nekoi
03-04-2004, 03:17
I'm w/Mystic Chris. I can't wait for Pluto to come back and conjunct my Venus!!! Such beautiful, beautiful times - it breaks my heart to know that this will never happen again in my lifetime!

paradoxx
04-04-2004, 11:16
Originally posted by PurpleGoddess
Paradoxx,
I love reading your chart interpretations for planet movements, etc. I wanted to know how this would effect me and my fellow cancerians?

I'm graduating massage school in 2 weeks 4/16/04! I feel the move is on to get out of the office environment of backstabbers and chaos to one of serenity and lots of massage therapists. Is this good energy and time to put things into motion?

Blessed be,
PG

Saturns direct return in Cancer is welcome for this scenerio, obsticles in your way now are melting like ice. However, Saturn in Cancer puts reality square in your face and expects you to fit in the square world. Don't worry about others opinions, stay your ground and things will mold around you.

It's definetly a time to place what we know into practice and move everything along to teh next stage. the mercury and Venus retrogrades may slow things down but with care to detail and focusing on the primary goals they will assist more than deter. Jupiters Retrograde in Virgo stays effective until May, it may not be till then that thigns move foreward, but at least things are moving, they could be stationary and stuck.

paradoxx
08-04-2004, 09:32
ok, I'm just going to jump right into the fray:

1. Asteroid "America" (916) has gone direct in later cancer and has entered the sign of Leo.

2. Asteroids "Obelix" (29402) and Asteroid "Atlantis" (1198) are both retrograde in late leo and both are retrograde.

3. Asteroid "Africa" (1193) is retrograde in the first third of Libra

4. Asteroid "Anubis" (1912) is direct at 1 degree Aquarius

5. Asteroid "Desdemona" (666) is direct in the first 10 degrees of Aquarius

6. Zeus (5731) is direct in Aquarius

7. "Persephone" (399) is direct in teh middle third of Pisces

8. Asteroid "Union" (1585) is diredt in the smack-dab middle of leo.

Numbers are the ids available @ http://www.astro.com/swisseph/astlist.htm

These asteroids (obviously) change the entire configuration of the current chart, but what stands out is Africa, America, and Atlantis conjuncting Obelix (obelisk).

paradoxx
09-04-2004, 12:03
Asteroid America at 30degrees cancer/0deg leo, and to follow the theme of Sabian Symbols in our tarotforum threads recently, here is the symbol for the Cancer/Leo Cusp:

"A Daughter of the American Revolution" As according to the table @ http://www.anton-heyboer.org/i_ching/sabian/sabian_symbols.htm

I feel changes about, and The asteroid named after America leads the way.

paradoxx
23-06-2004, 12:29
This time ateroid Union will be engaging the sign of virgo as it leaves leo the lion alone. However, the moon will cojunct and cross the leo virgo threshold to join asteroid atlantis and Jupiter, patiently awaiting further conjunctions.

Mars is crossing the cancer/leo cusp (sabian symbol mentioned in previous post) just in time for the Green Party and Constitution party to make their respective presidential nominations.

Asteroid America is at 20 degrees Leo, quite the tour de force in these last few months.

Venus remains in Gemini with and affixed retrograde status in place until June 29th.