Found another animal deck...

poivre

They are nice & clear & I like them!

Majecot

dolphinprincess

the cards are cool... but I am wondering, what do you do with animal essences?

dolphinprincess

honestly, i'm not very familiar with animal essences..! i never heard of them before and this may be the only site that offers them...i found the site while looked up flower essences and animals...

they are "vibrational" like flower essences... but i really can't tell you if they work.. interesting concept.. !!!

the website is an interesting read nonetheless...

Imagemaker

I know a shamanic healer who helps people connect with the "power animal" energy that is needed at certain times of their lives.

These cards could remind you to have the stealth of a cat, the strength of a bear, the mouse's ability to see little details . . . or something like that. (Not being a shaman myself!)

dolphingirl

ohhhh another card set to put on my list :) I have heard of animal essences but to be honest whenever I hear that term the thing that comes to mind is the "essences" that my kitty leaves in the cat box. :)

I wish we could see more of the cards in the deck. Does anyone know what animals are in it?

zorya

as i understand it, animal essences are supposed to work like flower essences, but they contain no parts of animals. the 'spirit' of the animal is called and put into the water. by taking the essence one is supposed to gain whatever medicine/power the animal has.

dolphinprincess

dolphingirl said:

I wish we could see more of the cards in the deck. Does anyone know what animals are in it?

dolphingirl -

i beleive the cards are based on the original 48 essences that this individual released (there are 88 in total, but the second 48 are still in 'research' phase)

this page shows the original 48 essences and should correspond to the animals in the deck:

http://www.animalessence.com/essences.html

starsongs

Thanx for the link, dolphinprincess. The cards are lovely! :)

starsongs

dolphinprincess

Well, I got a sample card of the animal deck this week... (I had placed an order for an animal essence.. and he sent me the Squirrel card with my order)...

The photograph was really nice!.. Great color.... I think this will be a great set to use for meditation.. or (like the medicine cards) to see what animal you need to emulate at that time...

So, I of course placed an order for the set today.... (20% off until April 15... :D )

Sample cards are a really great way to get people to order ... So often when I get one, I wind up purchasing the deck.. Excellent marketing too.. LOL.. ~!