the Oracle of E

Belinda2

I just bought this and it seems to be right on, I did two one card reading, which blew me away. this oracle uses everyday language very refeshing. By Colette Baron Reid Does anyone else have this deck? what do you think of it?

MoonGypsy

I just bought this and it seems to be right on, I did two one card reading, which blew me away. this oracle uses everyday language very refeshing. By Colette Baron Reid Does anyone else have this deck? what do you think of it?

i have been trying to find images of this deck, and haven't had any luck. Do you have
a link where one can view a few images of the deck? Or could you post a few pics?
Thanks! :love:

Belinda2

I will see if I can do something better but right now someone is selling it on eBay where you can see what the oracle is about and some of the cards are pictured on the back cover

MoonGypsy

I will see if I can do something better but right now someone is selling it on eBay where you can see what the oracle is about and some of the cards are pictured on the back cover

Thanks, Belinda. :) Just from the cards i could see on the back cover, i don't
think this deck is probably one i will need to get.

Belinda2

Sure not every deck is for everyone , it is not pretty or anything like that ( I do buy decks based mostly on how they look myself). But I discovered the deck at the book store and happened to connect with it.

Aster Breo

I'd love to see a couple of pics, if you can post them. I haven't been able to find much online.

Belinda2

I'd love to see a couple of pics, if you can post them. I haven't been able to find much online.

On. Ebay one is being sold right now and there it shows three cards

Glass Owl

On. Ebay one is being sold right now and there it shows three cards

Thanks so much for the tip! I don't know if I found the same one as you but one listing included a picture of the back of the box which shows three cards. (I have screen grabbed a shot of it and cropped it it just now. I have added it as attachment to this post.)

I have all of Colette's decks but I'm definitely passing on this one - I just cancelled my preorder. This was to be one of my holiday presents so now I get pick something else off of my wishlist.

My gut reaction - this affirmation style deck doesn't match Collette's other oracle decks at all. Not in terms of mood, style, oracle structure, etc. The art is very basic and the sayings on the cards are, in my opinion, too simple and silly. I think this deck is really Pam Grout's baby (based on her book) with some input or help by Colette.

I am guessing that having Colette's name on the deck is bound to help sales but I think some may feel letdown if they (like me) are comparing it to Colette's other decks.

Attachments

• 2015-11-07 15.50.30.jpg
    2015-11-07 15.50.30.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,302

Celtictarot

Talking Smack?

2dogs

Looks a bit like heroin being cooked up in a spoon :confused:.