My struggles with the "Healing with the Angels"

miss_apples

I have a major problem with these cards. I love them to death and Ive been able to give great inspirational readings to others. However I cannot seem to get the same response when I try to give readings to myself with these cards.

Does anyone else have this problem with these cards and does anyone have any idea why?

kerri28

Hi there, I also have these cards and I love them too! I don't really read with them much these days but can't seem to part with them.lol

Um, sorry I don't really have any advice.

Tarotphelia

I don't know why this would be, but I would be very interested in what would happen if you asked why and pulled a couple of the cards on it.

Could it be that when you read for others you are connecting with their angels, but you have not yet connected with your own?

miss_apples

Tarotphelia said:
I don't know why this would be, but I would be very interested in what would happen if you asked why and pulled a couple of the cards on it.

Could it be that when you read for others you are connecting with their angels, but you have not yet connected with your own?

I have actually been communicating with my spirit guides since I was a toddler. I am actually starting to think that because I can easily speak with my spirit guides on a daily basis anyways...maybe in my subconsious the cards seem rather unneccesary for me. I could pull a few cards though to see what they think :)

miss_apples

ok so I asked the cards "Why do I have problems reading for myself with these cards" I drew 3 cards and here is what came up....

1. Study

2. Children

3. Miracles

I dont get it :(

Tarotphelia

1. Study = something to be learned

2. Children= inner child, playfullness, innocence

3. Miracles = surrender to the Source

kerri28

Good interpretation!

Tarotphelia

Thanks, but that was not my interpretation - that was basically what was in the book . I am leaving the interpretation to Miss A.

miss_apples

Well I think with the study card it is telling me that the awnser I need to figure out for myself by looking at the cards with the wonderment of a child and surrendering to their power :)

lunakasha

miss_apples said:
Well I think with the study card it is telling me that the awnser I need to figure out for myself by looking at the cards with the wonderment of a child and surrendering to their power :)

That sounds very similar to what I was thinking, after reading Tarotphelia's post.....

Maybe it means that you will learn more if you approach the cards playfully, don't try to analyze them too much, and just accept the first thought that comes to mind when you look at them.

By taking this approach, you will be "surrendering to the Source", allowing the messages of your spirit guides to come through more clearly.

Good luck and I hope you are able to figure out how to connect more with the cards....

:) Luna