Joy and Sorrow new deck coming

Hexi

Hi I want to introduce everyone to my upcoming new deck Joy and Sorrow. It will be 33 cards designed to help people recover from loss and trauma, along with meditations to go with each card.

They have been created in coloured pencil with uplifting colours and images that are sure to give you a moment's peace.

To be on the notification list email RoxiArtWork@gmail.com put Joy and Sorrow in the subject line.

I hope to offer it in two sizes Jumbo and poker. It will be a great gift idea for someone who is struggling with grief and loss.

Cheers Hexi

Attachments

• joy and sorrow-69.jpg
    joy and sorrow-69.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 352

MoonGypsy

Absolutely wonderful, Hexi! :love:
i will be very interested when these are available.xoxox

reall

fantastic art!:)) keep up with good work!^^ lolz :))

Hexi

images from Joy and Sorrow

Hi everyone, here are some more images from the upcoming deck which will be available in 2016. enjoy! Hexi

if you wish to be on the list email me at roxiartwork@gmail.com put joy and sorrow in subject line. Cheers!

Attachments

• joy and sorrow-68.jpg
    joy and sorrow-68.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 224
  • joy and sorrow-38.jpg
    joy and sorrow-38.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 213
  • joy and sorrow-47.jpg
    joy and sorrow-47.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 200
  • joy and sorrow-67.jpg
    joy and sorrow-67.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 178
  • joy and sorrow-63.jpg
    joy and sorrow-63.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 201

MoonGypsy

Hi everyone, here are some more images from the upcoming deck which will be available in 2016. enjoy! Hexi

if you wish to be on the list email me at roxiartwork@gmail.com put joy and sorrow in subject line. Cheers!

i need this deck, Hexi...i am waiting for its completion with bated breath. :love:

i am on the list to be notified. ;)

danieljuk

I think I am anticipating this oracle the most this year! :thumbsup: have signed up Hexi! :heart: :)

Hexi

up date Joy and Sorrow

I am now working on the meditations for the cards, I am about 1/3 the way through the editing and typing. I like how it is turning out, so the rest should come easy.

if you would like to be on the list. email Roxiartwork@Gmail.com and put joy and sorrow in the subject line. Cheers Hexi

WolfyJames

Very lovely!!! I sent an email too.

MoonGypsy

Hexi, i am anticipating this deck more than any other! :love:

"Have all the card images been completed, then?" MoonGypsy asks with eager
anticipation...:D

as i noticed you are now working on the meditations for the cards...:love:

Hexi

joy and sorrow

yes all images are complete, just finishing up on the writing and such, then it is in my designer's hands to upload for printing.

Will work hard on it this week and see if I can get the typing all done, and then on to editing. Cheers. Hexi.