so many Geminis

lightsofblue

decan

In my opinion there is as well another factor to take into account concerning Gemini, it’s that they love to chat and they adapt easily to different environments. Ill tongues say that they are as well liars and superficials but they are wrong of course! :D

Well, I am not a Gemini but in the past there was a time I met a lot of this sign. Capricorn sign is more difficult to find, because they love the silence of their caves (not the same energy)! :)
Concerning astrological factors in one’s chart I don’t know precisely. Gemini rising or Moon in Gemini could be an astrological factor.

lightsofblue

lightsofblue

seedcake

I'm curious to know what in the chart allows for one to draw in a large number of people from one sign?

I know far too many of these for it to be coincidental and the list is growing! Gemini's and I mesh SO well, we're like peanut butter and jelly. Is it the ascendent?

Do you mean you meet many Geminis? But is it their Sun sign? And what is your sign?

In case, I'm writing as Moon in Gemini ;)

tarot_quest

Look at your house signs. My seventh house has the first degrees in Taurus and the rest is in Gemini. So I had important Gemini people in my life!

So if your 5th, 7th and 8th house have some degrees in Gemini, it could explain why you get along with such people.

Lastly, if you have a strong Mercury emphasis in your chart or planets in Gemini, it could also explain your natural affinities with them.

magicjack

I am not an astrologer but I am surrounded by Cancers. Friends, family and acquaintances are Cancers. Cancers everywhere in my life. It just so happens after so many years I checked my horoscope and yes my Rising sign is Cancer. Now this is either like birds of a feather flock together or something more is going on. I am sure a more experienced person in astrology can explain this better than me but yes I do understand what you are talking about.

decan

Geminis are typical Mercury persons. Therefore if Mercury is in the 7th House (others in general) or in the 11th House (friends), these could be astrological factors to consider.
When Mercury is in the 11th House in a chart, this could mean (among other things) that ones friends are Mercury people.
It depends on ones individual chart.
The Rising sign and the Moon sign (with the Sun sign) are strong astrological factors in ones chart.
Generally, apart from the Sun sign we don’t know much about others charts because most of the time people don’t know his/her personal chart.

kx5

Hi!

It may be worthwhile checking whether you have Descendant in Gemini.

EmpyreanKnight

Here in my country, I've met a lot of Virgos, which is also my sign. At work alone, I've met three other people who share my birthday, and one of them is the president of the company. And I thought I was special. Every first Friday mass, we celebrate those whose birth month it currently is, and every September we make a pretty big bunch.

While September is special because it marks the beginning of the Yuletide season here (you already hear some Christmas carols being played in some eager beaver radio stations), it's doubly special because it seems there's always a big birthday party every week.