Trees card description in Past Life Oracle deck.

KatieFae

Hello. Would someone who owns the Past Life Oracle deck by Doreen Virtue please type out the book description for the Trees card? I would be so appreciative! I received a reading today and that card particularly intrigued me, so I'd love to know more. I'd also like to get the book description of the Farm card. :)

Tanga

Hello. Would someone who owns the Past Life Oracle deck by Doreen Virtue please type out the book description for the Trees card? I would be so appreciative! I received a reading today and that card particularly intrigued me, so I'd love to know more. I'd also like to get the book description of the Farm card. :)

Have to watch copyright - so here's a short paraphrase:

Trees: You may have a special relationship to them stemming from past. Perhaps you were a Druid, cunning person or healer who used plant medicine - all of whom connected via "listening" to the spirit of trees. Spend more time with trees! for "healing, knowledge and inner peace".

Farm: You may have enjoyed a simple life on a farm and have an innate "green thumb". Perhaps you need to re-connect with nature? Unexplained present injury may reflect a past farm-like accident and you may also be repeating relationship patterns that you had then.

You should really - just get the set yourself. :)

KatieFae

Thank you for responding and typing your paraphrase, Tanga. I really appreciate it! :)

The reading I received was very insightful and the cards drawn all resonated with me very much. As a seeker of the information the oracle had to offer, I enjoyed it. As far as giving readings myself, it's not really anything I'm interested in investing in. At least not presently.