PDA

View Full Version : Attachment

Ruby Red Slippers
12-04-2004, 05:33
NEED Help....

Can anyone point me in the right direction to instructions about putting an attachment into a post?

Thanks,
RRS

tmgrl2
12-04-2004, 05:50
Originally posted by Ruby Red Slippers
NEED Help....

Can anyone point me in the right direction to instructions about putting an attachment into a post?

Thanks,
RRS

I'll just add to this...I know how to add a link from a webpage...I minimize posting box...open window/link I want to insert...go up to URL, right click...Edit/Cut....reopen AT posting box, put cursor where I want the link....go back to Edit/ Paste and Voila...

RRed and I were talking, PM, about how people scan in cards and upload them to posting box....

I know I can find a website with pictures of cards...but not how/if I can upload one from My Pictures on my computer or one scanned in...

terri

Le_Corsair
12-04-2004, 06:26
Here you go. (http://www.tarotforum.net/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=3#attachments)

To upload a photo from your hard drive, do this:

1. Click the browse button at the bottom of your post.
2. Look for the My Documents folder. if you don't see it, you may have to hit the Up One Level button one or more times until you find it. Highlight My Documents and click Open.
3. Look for the My Pictures folder. Highlight it and click Open.
4. Find you picture file, highlight it and click Open. The file name should appear in the attachment field of your post. If it is there, you may post your reply. Be aware that there are size restrictions on image files.

Good luck!
Bob :THERM

Simone
15-04-2004, 16:08
Originally posted by Le_Corsair
Be aware that there are size restrictions on image files.

That's what tripped me in the beginning LOL

maximum size is 300x400 pixels

Love
Simone

Lurea
11-12-2004, 03:56
Can only subscribers attach pictures?

Solandia
11-12-2004, 23:51
Yes, the use of attachments is one of the subscriber benefits. You can read the full list of benefits here (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/forum/subscribe_details.shtml).

~ Solandia

Lurea
12-12-2004, 03:48
Ahh! Thank you, Solandia! (One more reason why a subscription is on my Yule list:D )