Mystical Wisdom Card Deck

HighPriestess

Did anyone catch this one in the US Games 2016 catalog? Art is by Josephine Wall, text by Gaye Guthrie.

I love my Nature's Whispers Oracle (even though I wasn't too impressed with the booklet) and I love Josephine Wall's art, there's so much detail and there's a touch of the surreal in it. Looking forward to this one.

desertrat

It looks very nice. I have her other 2 decks. I hope there are no repeat cards from those previous decks in this new one.

MoonGypsy

i love JW's art! i also have her other 2 decks, and this one is on my wish list. :)

Citrin

It looks nice, I love her artwork. :) Sometimes I feel like it's a bit repetitive though... Will be interesting to see more cards from this deck though, if it's not too similar to the Nature's Whispers I might get it. :) But it feels like it's very similar.... Nah.

Belinda2

Thanks for giving us the catalogue to
Look at I enjoyed that

Obsydian

I can't find the Mystical Wisdom anywhere online and I'm dying to add it to my wish list. That is so gorgeous

Celtictarot

If you want the deck, I got the self published deck direct from Gayle. I have the self published deck and it is fab!

Belinda2

Did anyone catch this one in the US Games 2016 catalog? Art is by Josephine Wall, text by Gaye Guthrie.

I love my Nature's Whispers Oracle (even though I wasn't too impressed with the booklet) and I love Josephine Wall's art, there's so much detail and there's a touch of the surreal in it. Looking forward to this one.

I thought about getting to new deck but for me I bought Natures Whispers oracle which I bought but have not used much not yet a connection there. the work to me looks a bit to much like the deck I already own.