PDA

View Full Version : Pmt

Osher
23-04-2004, 06:34
Private Message Tracking:

Why is that sometimes I track a message, and I can see that someone hasn't read the PM. I come back a while later, and the message is now not in the PMT area. Why is this?

zorya
23-04-2004, 06:44
not positive, but i believe this happens when the person has read the post, but is in invisible mode.

wavebreaker
23-04-2004, 06:48
No, if the person is in invisible mode, the tracking message will simply not show the date and time the PM was read, but the tracking message is still there.

I don't know why it is that some tracking messages disappear. I've noticed it too, but haven't been able to detect a pattern in the type of messages that disappear.

Osher
23-04-2004, 07:05
My default is to for PMT. I sent two messages at the same time today. One was read, the other, I don't know about.

Maybe there is a bug in the system?

Moongold
23-04-2004, 10:26
Sometimes, Happiness, you might simply forget to press the "message tracking" option.

You said you had that as your default? I thought you had to choose options each time. Some messages I don't want to keep or track so I'm glad we have that flexibility.

Moongold
23-04-2004, 11:36
Happiness,

I can't see on my PM display/control panel thing where it is possible to set message tracking as a default.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Demonesse
23-04-2004, 20:44
I think it is because the person has read and deleted the message.

Osher
21-10-2004, 21:21
Originally posted by Demonesse
I think it is because the person has read and deleted the message.

Is this correct? On another thread Jema says that it happens because you on an ignore list. I think that Demonesse is right?