Taurus and Scorpio

miss_apples

My 3 year old son is a Taurus and my 4 year old daughter is a scorpio, they fight quite a bit and Im wondering if it could be a clash in signs. Could anyone shed some light on this?

isthmus nekoi

Are the days close? They could have opposing suns which generate a lot of energy! Even so, the opposing signs can bring up conflict. Scorpio is very deep emotionally, very secretive and mysterious while Taurus is much more straightforward and focused on the material things in life (which may seem superficial to a Scorp). Both do have things in common - a possessive streak, an enduring strength, a need for security.

My sister and I have our suns in Cancer and Capricorn respectively. We used to fight a lot, very intensely but when we became older we became very close. She is probably my best friend now. So opposites can work very well.

miss_apples

well its funny because they are very close in a way. Whenever my son goes to his dads house my daughter cries for a little bit after he leaves. What do you mean by days being close?

isthmus nekoi

quick reply! Basically, w/o drawing up a synastry chart, if they share the same day or close day (e.g. Nov 3 and May 3) you can ascertain that their suns are in opposition. (I'm not 100% on this though, so best to draw up charts to be sure)

miss_apples

No there days are quite far apart. My sons is May 11th and my daughters is October 30th. So about a 19 day difference.

starsongs

Miss Apples,

Scorpio and Taurus are definitely polarities, though they do share qualities like Isthmus Nekoi suggests and are part of the same energy axis. They can be very complimentary energies to each other too...not only polarized and frictional

And you are a Leo? If so, there is a natural square between Leo and Scorpio, and Leo and Taurus. They are the fixed signs of the zodiac, the 4th being Aquarius..WOW

It would be most interesting to see all 3 of the charts together...

starsongs

miss_apples

starsongs said:
Miss Apples,

Scorpio and Taurus are definitely polarities, though they do share qualities like Isthmus Nekoi suggests and are part of the same energy axis. They can be very complimentary energies to each other too...not only polarized and frictional

And you are a Leo? If so, there is a natural square between Leo and Scorpio, and Leo and Taurus. They are the fixed signs of the zodiac, the 4th being Aquarius..WOW

It would be most interesting to see all 3 of the charts together...

starsongs

Wow...thats interesting! So the three of us together create a corner...lol.

starsongs

miss_apples said:
Wow...thats interesting! So the three of us together create a corner...lol.

LOL..you do! :D

never thought of it quite like that!

miss_apples

I just thought of another thing....we are a corner and Im at the point....which means I am in the middle. Oh Joy!

isthmus nekoi

lol.... luckily sun sign isn't the only factor when looking for compatibility :)