Does Anyone Have?

September Pixie

Does anyone have a site that shows various stones & gems? I recently purchased a few lots off of ebay (totally about 200 stones!!) and the seller can't identify them, only tell me what was in side the lot she bought.. I haven't gotten them in yet, but I would hate to have to rely on everyone here to help me indentify them all :(

Thanks in advance! :)

Kyrielle

I actually like playing "guess that stone," so if you still need help identifying them, post pictures or describe them, and I and others will help you.

-- Kyrielle

September Pixie

wow :) thanks so much everyone :) I will post some pics when they all come in. I am getting 2 shipments.. I know that the lots the seller bought included all of the following:

jasper, agate, quartz, crystals, aventurine, petrified wood, apache tears, polished lonesome bluff taffy agate, sodalite, tiger eye, unakite, amethyst, toritella fossil, bloodstone, hematite, snow flake obsidian, carnelian, moonstone, and others...

so there is apparently quite a selection of 'common' stones.. I explained I was looking for a large variety of stones and they said they would make up a 'special' set for me... so I have NO idea what I am getting lol! If I have too many of one kind, I will gladly trade for others that I lack. :)