Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto

Suriel

what do Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto symbolic in one's bith chart?
thankx for any information given!:)

dadsnook2000

Almost un-answerable

Lswern. your question is almost un-answerable in less than 25,000 words. A short anwer would probably be far less than sufficient but for the sake of answering your question ---

Planets represent energies that are modified by aspectual relationships to other planets (Sun, Moon and conventional planets), and which may take on qualities represented by the signs they are in, and which may express themselves through the house the are found in within the birth chart. All of this may be further modified by the transits of actual current planets to birth chart planetary positions. In a larger sense, by "transit" we can also think of the various symbolic movements of the planets which is commonly called "progression."

JUPITER symbolizes expansion, opportunity, benefits, a jovial approach to lifes experiences.

SATURN symbolizes restrictions, limits, a conservative outlook on lifes experiences.

NEPTUNE symbolizes the unconscious, illusion, dreams and (perhaps) imagination, and the universal identification with ideals and causes.

PLUTO symbolizes death, irrevocable transformation, power and the application of force.

I suspect this information will be far less than you want so I would suggest you search the Astrology forum, read some books from the library and start off by gathering enough basic information to satisfy your present needs. Once you have a basic grounding I'm sure anyone and everyone here will help you further. Good luck. Dave.

Suriel

thankx....dadsnook2000...:)
i'll look up on those boks some other days!....when i have decided to take an advance in astrology...!
however, thankx!