PDA

View Full Version : dating in the stars

nocturnaldreamr
02-05-2004, 03:09
i was thinking the other day about the guys i have dated in the past, and i came to some conclusions.
(i am an aries, rising sign saggitarius)
I have only dated fire signs

anyways, my last relationship was with a saggitarius, and his rising sign was aries.
this was the only relationship that i felt connected with, and like a deeper meaning with it.

what is said of dating people with the same rising sign as your sun sign, and vice versa?

soul mate-age? tee hee...

isthmus nekoi
02-05-2004, 05:56
I would say that is a very good indicator of compatibility, esp since it goes both ways. If the degrees are exact (eg. both sun and ASC are on the same angle), that is much more powerful.

As for soul mates, there is more to synastry than the sun and ASC, although sun, moon and ASC connections and placement are generally the most important factors to look at.

Minderwiz
02-05-2004, 06:22
There is always the proviso that there is much more to natal Astrology than Sun signs (and indeed Rising Signs). That being said Sun/Ascendant easy contacts (trine, sextile and often conjunction) are usually regarded as a strong positive sign for any relationship (though again with the proviso that not all relationships are romantic!)

Sun/Ascendant links can often denote strong 'spiritual' links betwen people, as the first House shows the person's essential being - 'Who I am', whilst the Sun shows their heart/will/creativity/basic life energy.

nocturnaldreamr
02-05-2004, 11:49
=o)
thanks so much for your replys!!

im gonna look up some more about this, and make a note of the moons signs as well, i didn't pay attention to that when i was thinking about this.

thank yahs again

dadsnook2000
02-05-2004, 12:57
Check on the Venus and Mars interactions as well. Dave.

ncefafn
02-05-2004, 15:22
Originally posted by dadsnook2000
Check on the Venus and Mars interactions as well. Dave.

Venus/Mars connections are good pointers of immediate sexual attraction, but I've found from personal experience that they're not good prognosticators of long-term commitment.

However, if your sun is conjunct the ruler of his 6th house of obedience, that's always a good sign.

Kim