PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe we're not talking about this full SCORPIO MOON

paradoxx
04-05-2004, 08:05
Depending on your time zone, the scorpio full moon will occur either late night May 4 or very very early morning May 5. No other planets reside in Scorpio right now so its the moon in scorpio versus the Sun and Lunar Node in Taurus.

Intuition will be heightened as Aquarian Neptune squares both the Sun and the Moon. This will ignite the imagination as the energies of the day prepare to move foreward. Neptune will have to be the bridge between the concious and unconcious as this moon is also a total lunar eclipse.

info available here http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/OH/OH2004.html

This puts Netpune in the spotlight here. Our imaginations, ruled by neptune, are moving foreward like a hurricane, an air symol of aquarius. It will take the harnessing of some asteroids to totally activate this energy, but since the eclipse occurs at such a late hour (for the Americas) the resulting energy will be felt for years to come.

Virgo Jupiter will also be moving direct, although slowly, for this phase. Any lull in activity will pick up, money will come in, you may get a raise. Jupiter and Uranus (in Pisces) are in opposition, to one another. This opposition has been felt before but now the conditions for the oppostion are entirely different. This has always been a difficult opposition to define, Jupiters effects of expansion the solitary sign of virgo opposing Uranus' independent behaviour in the sensitive group minded pisces creates a split-mind situation that forces a slower pace for long-term stability that pisces and virgo desire.

To even add to the already heightened energy that comes with a full moon/eclipse; Venus (conjuncting mars) will oppose Pluto (just like mars just got finished doing). Be grateful that Cancer Saturn is not opposing any heavyweight planet.

lionette
04-05-2004, 09:02
Paradoxx, thanks for this enlightening astrological update.

Has the moon been in scorpio for a few days or did it recently move in? How long does the moon generally stay w/in a sign?

tmgrl2
04-05-2004, 09:13
This really makes me wish I understood more about astrology!

Since I am a Scorpio (11/3/42) does it have any special significance??

terri

Thank you for posting this...

paradoxx
04-05-2004, 11:00
The moon entered Scorpio early this afternoon. The moon stays in a sign from 2-4 days at most depending on the sign and the current axis tilt of the earth.

Being a scorpio your emptions will probably be heigtened and you will probably start reading minds without even knowing it. Don;t be suprised at the bizzare thoughts that will come forth, but at the same time don't be to critical of your own either.

tmgrl2
04-05-2004, 11:28
It is so amazing to hear this, because this is exactly what has been happening...the last few days especially. I have actually not been doing Tarot readings....because somehow I have been afraid to...and don't know why...I created a new spread and want to use it...part of it is my time...work all day and caretaking at home...end of school year. But I have definitely been feeling more "in tune" with everything lately...not sleeping as much as normally need, but very energetic...maybe this isn't why..but I have had several astrological readings....did my birth reading when I finally got my birth time and could plug it all into a program I have....very fascinating

Modalities: Mercury Jupiter Neptune
Fixed : Sun Venus Mars Pluto
Mutable: Moon Saturn Uranus Ascendant MidHeaven

Parallel Aspecks Moon Parallel Mars

Thank goodness there was a long readout that helped me...

11-3-42 at 1:30 a.m. TimeZone: GMT-6 (Standard Time)
Longitude: 087W41 Latitude: 42N03

This is the first time I had all of this information...I finally got ahold of a birth certificate..never had one.

Lacking in Fire signs and Earth elements...with concentration of planets in Air elements...My card as a new Tarot reader has come up several times as Page of Swords...it fits me...although I am 61, I am an intiate with Tarot. I have done other psychic work when I was much younger ...but never got into Astrology or Numerology

Your knowledge is so impressive in this area..

terri ty, paradoxx :D

miss_apples
04-05-2004, 14:15
Ooooo...there will be a lot of passion in the air during this full moon! Im sooooo excited!

Laura Borealis
04-05-2004, 14:35
I can see the full moon out of my window, and it's gorgeous.

Unfortunately it looks like the eclipse does not pass over my little corner of the planet. I love watching eclipses (eclipsi?) :D

:TMOON Laura

tmgrl2
04-05-2004, 21:07
If i'm not mistaken I can enter my current place into my program and get my reading for today, tomorrow....thank you, everyone.

terri

Minderwiz
06-05-2004, 00:42
My apologies for not posting the normal Full Moon report but at the moment I'm up to my neck in assignment marking - so much so that I'm even finding it very difficult to log on to Aeclectic.

My thanks to Paradoxx for starting the thread

paradoxx
06-05-2004, 06:34
Things moving at a hectic pace? Could that be related to the scorpio full moon combined with Mercury and Jupiter going direct so close to one another.

katie_here
06-05-2004, 07:02
This eclipse of the moon in Scorpio is supposed to herald a time of Transformation for you.

You may need to make a difficult decision or face an awkward truth.

Its a time of endings and new beginnings.

Its time to throw away your fears of the deeper transformation that come with relating, caring and real sharing.

skytwig
06-05-2004, 07:59
I saw the full moon last night and it was GORGEOUS!!! I could really 'feel' its energy and am so glad you posted this thread, paradoxx..... now I understand why i 'understood'..... :)

Things are beginning to look up astrologically, aren't they? nice!! After a time that was truly tough on us Crabs, this change is refreshing.... even exciting..... wuhoooooooo! :D

Minderwiz..... We have enjoyed your reports and look forward to future postings..... thanks for all the energy you give us!!

tmgrl2
06-05-2004, 08:08
Originally posted by katie_here
This eclipse of the moon in Scorpio is supposed to herald a time of Transformation for you.

You may need to make a difficult decision or face an awkward truth.

Its a time of endings and new beginnings.

Its time to throw away your fears of the deeper transformation that come with relating, caring and real sharing.

Thank you! I love this! I am true Scorpio....I did a reading yesterday that flew out into MWord and turned out to be 8 pages long....intuition was flowing....Thank you for things to reflect upon.

terri ...a Scorpio

paradoxx
08-05-2004, 10:46
Mars has crpssed the threshold of Gemini into Cancer while the moon moves from teh philisophical archer to the goats material nature. The power corrusicating from these two bodies is being channeled through the body of Earth itself.

Unfortunately the theme of the year for Saturn, soon to be in conjunction with Mars, is Cancerean in nature. It is a time of karic return for thsoe born during this time. Those who know how to deal with Saturns current transit know that you just can't control saturn so buld up reserves while you can and prepare for some creativness in conservation.

This opposition of Mars and the Moon is an opening salvo of the soon to be emotional test. This happenig so soon after the full moon only enhances the energy that we will feel for the reamainder of the month. Other energies start picking up around the 23 of May just in time for talkitive Gemini to get to work.

Antonella
10-05-2004, 05:56
thanks so much for this paradoxx.

I was born with 4 planets in Scorpio (including the moon) and a few days back I felt so emotionally frustrated and wound up - I did have a good cry!

Antonella

DeLani
14-05-2004, 09:21
Well, I have NO planets in Scorpio, but it was very intense for me. What was said about bringing up issues and awkward truths, and about sharing and caring, all related to what went on.
I was going to get away for the weekend, and kept getting delayed by hubby and roommate's demands on my time and car. Not to mention a flat tire. I was seriously stressed out and frazzled, to the point that when I got back from the weekend away (which was very relaxing and fun for a change!) I had to break down and cry - which I *never* do. But my hubby and I got our differences smoothed out. The main thing was, was that it was like everything got on my nerves much more than normal. I was like a walking raw nerve. If that makes any sense.

skytwig
14-05-2004, 12:11
Originally posted by DeLani
I was like a walking raw nerve. If that makes any sense. Oh, yes it does, Delani....... Glad you had some fun time in the middle of it..... :)