Helena Ambrosia deck

lionette

Hi -- found this deck online and have become smitten!

Helena Ambrosia cards (click on one of the colored dots to view the cards in that color realm)

Maybe someone from Australia has actually seen these cards in person??

I'm hoping she will find a publisher some time soon :)

hedgecub

Oooh, those look pretty! I love the idea of using colours for suits. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near Australia, so I haven't seen any more than you have :(

lunakasha

Those are GORGEOUS!!!!

I want them....now!!!! :D

I hope she finds a publisher too.....thanks for the link, lionette!

:) Luna

lionette

Yes Luna -- I was completely surprised that they haven't already been grabbed up by a publisher.

I was thinking of emailing Helena and suggesting she try out AT, since we've got some people here who are in the biz. But wasn't sure if she'd appreciate having an unofficial agent! ;)

But they are sooo lovely and I'm sooo eager to have my very own deck that I'll probably get over that !!

dolphingirl

I do like the use of color on this deck :)

MeeWah

Thanks for posting this link!

The cards are very evocative of chakra work & using colour vibrations.

mammadownunder

Helena Ambrosias Cards

Helena Ambrosia lives and works in a little Village called Penguin Tasmania Australia. She just told me the other day that she is self publishing her beautifully created tarot deck. Her website if I am allowed to put it here is. www.uniqueambrosia.com
She would be very excited to hear from anyone wanting orders or to talk about her journey. I will soon have her linked to my own website. I am also sure she would love to be linked with Aeclectic tarot and I will tell her about you as soon as I see her again.

HighPriestess

Wow, the price is way more than I'm willing to pay for any deck, but I love the use of colour and the pictures are simple yet evocative.

GryffinSong

It looks lovely, but it's completely out of my price range. Perhaps someday she'll consider making a mass market version for those of us who can't afford handcrafted/art prices?

mammadownunder

Helena's Tarot deck prices were subject to every piece being handcrafted. From what I understand she has now made the leap to more mass production but I am not sure just how large a production that means initially. Keep an eye on the deck and her website as the prices may well reflect the new production method. I will ask her what the plans are when I see her again and get back to this post.