purplegoddess & bf synastry

PurpleGoddess

Chart Request

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone had the time to do a natal chart comparison between my boyfriend and I. Most I've read is not good and he seems to be on the edge of the fence whether jump in emotionally or back completely away...to "find himself".

My data, 6/22/1963, 7:34 am.
His data, 4/9/62, 6:30 am.

I'm water, he's fire could be good or bad...explosive at times...meant to be or just a passing fling?

Blessing and thank you in advance...I can do a spread exchange for anyone with a question?

PG
PS-moderators, would you please set this as a thread? i hit the wrong button when posting. Thanks

isthmus nekoi

Hi purplegoddess,

An exchange sounds like fun, although my offer comes w/a caveat: I am not very experienced in reading synastry charts.

Just offhand however, Aries/Cancer suns are not the easiest pair in terms of compatibility as they are squaring signs.

edited to add: you also need to provide a birthplace in order to have someone cast a chart.

PurpleGoddess

Thanks

I got kicked off this morning when replying the first time.
I was born in Milford, CT USA
He was born in Brooklyn, NY USA.

Hope this helps...it's definitely a roller coaster ride with him for me the Cancer who likes things running smoothly...

Blessings.

isthmus nekoi

Hi PurpleGoddess,

Since you are asking for a synastry reading, this requires looking at 3 different charts; so I would expect at least 3 readings in return. Is this exchange satisfactory to you?

PurpleGoddess

Only Fair!

Hi Isthmus,
It's only fair...three readings for three charts. It will give me the chance to exercise my intuition. It may take a while to get them done but they will get done in their entirity. I knew that this request would require alot of work.

Thanks,
PG

isthmus nekoi

PG,

- I will give a psychological profile of the two natal charts in the context of relationships and romance before attempting the synastry. If you could give me feedback on the first two charts, that would make the synastry reading a lot more accurate although that is not necessary. Let me know if you'd like to do this.

- Would you like me to post the info here, or PM?

- Will be on vacation soon, so I may not get these done lickety split! I have never offered an exchange and not followed through so not to worry :)

IN

PurpleGoddess

Morning

Isthmus,
You can PM the chart reading when you've got the chance. Vacation...AAHH!!! I'll give feedback through PM also.

Peace,
PG

isthmus nekoi

Great! I'll try to print the charts out and look at them on the plane :) Cheers, IN