madam endora's fortune telling cards

sprite

hey there just wondered if any one out there has spreads they use for this deck. i dont quite care for the ones in the book and havent found one the fits yet. i love this deck but really need a good spread to bring the deck to life. thanks

lunakasha

Hi there sprite!

I am wondering if this belongs here or on the Tarot Spreads forum, but....since you are asking about a specific oracle deck, maybe this is a good place for it.

I have used several different spreads with this deck; I have also used a rather "unstructured" method of reading with them, by simply laying out several cards and reading them as a sentence to gain insight into a question or issue. I find these cards to be highly intuitive, straightforward and always accurate....one of my favorite decks, and I read better with it than with many of my tarot decks.

Here is a simple spread you might want to try.....I usually find myself asking several questions as I go along, often to clarify the previous card(s). The best thing to do is just go with your intuition, don't worry so much about card postions. Try to look at the cards as a group: how do they work together???

1=What is the main issue?
2=What do I need to know right now to address the issue?
3=Internal influences
4=External influences
5=Suggested action/advice
6=Outcome

Again, this is just a very basic spread....you should feel free to pull additional cards as needed to clarify the original six....

Good luck and have fun with the cards.....also feel free to post your readings here if you would like some feedback! :D

:) Luna

morandia

does anyone use a "reversed" meaning on the cards? like some do with tarot? just curious.....

purplelady

Did you know that "Endora" is the name of Samantha the witch's mother (who is also a witch) on the old t.v. show "Bewitched" ? I just happened to catch that the other day! Probably has nothing to do with the deck, but I thought it was an interesting piece of trivia.

dolphinprincess

I just ordered these today.... I had ordered them from a local shop months ago and the people never called me.... So I FINALLY got around to getting them this evening .. I found them on EBAY.

Luna, you have raved about them for so long, I had to check them out. I'm looking forward to practicing your spread - and also using them in a 'sentence' as you suggest...

lunakasha

dolphinprincess said:
I just ordered these today.... I had ordered them from a local shop months ago and the people never called me.... So I FINALLY got around to getting them this evening .. I found them on EBAY.

Luna, you have raved about them for so long, I had to check them out. I'm looking forward to practicing your spread - and also using them in a 'sentence' as you suggest...

YES!!!! :D

DP, I am SOOOO happy that you finally got these for yourself!!!
You will not be disappointed....these cards are AMAZING!!!!
I recently did a reading for another member with them, and it was unbelievable....these cards really speak to me...they are probably in my top three picks for "readability"!!! :)

I am very much looking forward to discussing them with you here, maybe even exchanging some readings sometime???

Please let me/us know how you like them!!!

Chronata

yay!
well done Luna!
You have ensnared another into our Secret Endora Circle! Bwa ha ha!

Seriously though...Dolphinprincess...I think you will adore these as much as we do!
They are one of my best reading decks as well!

lunakasha

Chronata said:
yay!
well done Luna!
You have ensnared another into our Secret Endora Circle! Bwa ha ha!

Seriously though...Dolphinprincess...I think you will adore these as much as we do!
They are one of my best reading decks as well!

Hehehehe....it is quite an exclusive little circle, isn't it??? :D
I do believe that September Pixie will be joining us very soon....
The more the merrier, right???

These cards are seriously underrated (unknown to many) so I feel very fortunate to have discovered them....and of course it becomes even more fun to "ensnare" another victim, hehehe!!!
Welcome DP!!!

morandia

I"d love to see a good discussion of these cards.. they are truly lovely! How are people using them? reading for themselves? others? I"d love to see some sample readings!!! I haven't had time to become acquainted with mine yet.... but hope to soon!!

September Pixie

Luna,

Perhaps we should share the spread you did for me? :) It was SO acurate.. in fact the most acurate reading I have ever had in my life!

I got my cards yesterday! I'm excited to do some readings with them :)