Healing stones

deedlit420

Does anyone know of some good stones for healing, moving on, etc?

raeanne

Hi Deedlit420,
You didn’t say if you wanted something for physical, mental, or emotional healing so I tried to get a good cross section. Here's what I found in my notes:

Amethyst: Encourages inner peace, fights addictive behavior, transforms energy
Carnelian: Releases sorrow, envy, fear, apathy, and rage
Diopside: Brings necessary tears, heals trauma, aids regression
Goldstone: Purifying, healing
Hessonite: Clears negativity, eliminates feelings of inferiority, promotes positive change
Jasper: Powerful physical healer, protects against negativity
Quartz: Programmable stone, breaks bad habits, channeling stone, enhances life force
Sugilite: Aids physical healing, reduces stress, strengthens heart, emotional balancer

Sugilite is one of my favorite stones! I would also recommend keeping a black stone with you during your time of healing, for protection. Obsidian, Onyx, or Jet would be good. I personally love the piece of Jet that I carry for protection. Obsidian always feels like a heavy coat of amour to me and Jet feels like a light weight, impervious coat of indestructible titanium!

hedgecub

Don't forget rose quartz, which helps you to love yourself and others. I think it's an excellent stone to help you forgive, which is one of the big steps in healing :)

deedlit420

reply..

actually, i need emotional healing and help moving on

Ruby Red Slippers

deedlit420

You might want to try a Jade. Green jade resonnates to the heart chakra for healing. Green jade also promotes, love, luck and longevity, which would help you move on. It is a wonderful stone! Good luck and let us know what works best for you.

Brightest Blessings,
Ruby Red Slippers