Gong Hee Fot Choy spread?

Vilmore

Hello Everybody,

I recently picked up a used, "Gong Hee Fot Choy" book on Ebay for a good deal. I don't know if it's considered a type of tarot system, but it sure seems similar. I would really like to give this a try, but it seems there was a, "Playing Board" that originally came with the book. As an educated guess, I am thinking this would be similar to the spread. I have looked around the internet, and can't find much information on this. I was wondering if anybody is familiar with this, and can share some insight? Is there a special spread I need to use, or will tarot spreads work? Does anybody have a picture or a link to a picture of this playing board?

Thanks,

Vilmore

Vilmore

Thanks for the info. This will help me get started.

Padma

I realized that the readings were done with playing cards - but if you remove the Pages and the Majors, I don't see why you couldn't use tarot for it. Good luck, and I am glad I helped! :D

AJ

welcome to AT neighbor.

I have the book and fold out sheet
You use regular playing cards.

The layout sheet is 8 cards wide in four rows. The sheet is about 23" wide, 20" long.

Easy to make your own.

The first row is: Compass, Wishes, Success, Moon, Surprises, Popularity, Abode, Journey
The second row: Papers, Vocation, Marriage, Happiness, Enjoyment, Messages, Relatives, Health

Row Three: Money, Seasons, Friends, Gifts, Letters, Trouble, Disappointment, Death
Row Four: Undertaking, Achievements, Inheritance, Callers, Gratitude,Inquirer, Luck, Sun.

I only use mine for Chinese New Year, but enjoy looking in the book for what the heck does this mean? :)