Has anyone used Masters' Essences (or other lesser-known essences?)

jlbvt

I have been using FES's Bach essences, and I am in love with them. I have been reading about other makers of different essences, and I am curious to try some. Does anyone here have any experiences to share about using Masters, Aloha, Alaskan, or other essences?

I am also curious to hear comparisins between the effectiveness of Bach flowers vs. Australian Bush or Findhorn essences too.
Thanks! ;)
Joan

TemperanceAngel

I am just coming up to my exam on Bach and Bush Essences. There are many, many more Bush Essences and they are very contemporary....check out this site

www.ausflowers.com.au

The theory is that Bush Essences are stronger than Bach because of the enviroment they are grown in, meaning they need to be tougher to survive the enviroment in Australia if that makes sense.

They deal with issues like sexuality, which the Bach don't and I personally like to use Bach, but have used Bush as well. To use the Bush Essences you need to be connected with Australia or feel that your knowledge of Australia is a positive one without confusion.

Hope this helps :)

jlbvt

TemperanceAngel said:
www.ausflowers.com.au

The theory is that Bush Essences are stronger than Bach because of the enviroment they are grown in, meaning they need to be tougher to survive the enviroment in Australia if that makes sense.

They deal with issues like sexuality, which the Bach don't and I personally like to use Bach, but have used Bush as well. To use the Bush Essences you need to be connected with Australia or feel that your knowledge of Australia is a positive one without confusion.

Hope this helps :)
I have looked at the site, and read descriptions of a lot of the essences. I didn't realise that one has to have a connection with australia in order to benefit from the bush essences. Is that also true for other essences, do you think? Most of the bush essences are flowers that I've never seen or heard of before. So many of them are strikingly beautiful! I do feel a strong connection with plants in general, but those are very foreign to me.
You live in Australia, and yet you like the bach better, is that because you perceive them to be stronger or more effective, even though theory says otherwise?
Joan

TemperanceAngel

Hi Joan I have Scottish parents and ancestory and have lived in Scotland for many years myself, hence the Bach connection...although recently I had a dream about Angelsword so took it.

A connection can be one of not having to live in the country but an awareness and postive notions of the country are definately helpful.

For example: I wouldn't think of taking Essences from another country besides from Bach or Bush because these are the countries I am connected with.

You may love a countries culture, but not live there, so therefore have a connection with that country so the essences would be useful. Or you may have family from there. Does this make sense?

Because they are a vibrational medicine, the principles are different :)

Astraea

I understand the rationale behind using essences derived from flowers associated with particular lands (literally) to which one resonates in some way; at the same time, my experience has been that -- at the level at which the essences work -- the human spirit is "cut from one cloth." So, personally, I would not be overly concerned about the regional aspects of the essences.

dolphinprincess

jlbvt-

i have used master's essences by lila devi. i have also read both of her books and i thought they were very well written. i liked her approach with animals and i used her essences with my two pets when i got them... and i think they worked very well. i have also used them myself with good results. she has an excellent website and will answer questions personally if you email her..

TemperanceAngel

There are also Himalayan Essences that I know of too.

But back to the country and what you resonate to etc. I work with both Bush and Bach and it is helpful for me to know where the person has lived and where their family is from when deciding what essences to use Bush or Bach before I actually decide what essence(s).