chakra stones..what have I gotton into..HELP

cjtarot

hi,

I errr,,kinda... told someone I would make a chakra bag with stones. The problem is I have no experience in the area.

I have:
amathyst for the crown
blue quarts for the 3rd eye
amazonite for the throat
Jade for the heart
tiger eye for the naval
carnelian for the sacral
garnet for the root

What color bag do I put them in and do I add some type of card or typed paper about the chakras and the stones??

let me know what you think
PS the stones came from here:

http://www.heavenandearthjewelry.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=969

Blessings
CJ

magpie9

This is absolutely not an expert opinion--But, on a practical level, the list you posted gives enough info as to lay what stone where. If you want to you could include some reference online they could go to to find out more about it. There must be a gazillion sites out there.....

Bag color? White is all colors, rainbow covers everything, almost. Or you could key it to a particular chakera by the color choice: Purple for crown, Dark red for Root, whatever you think will be beneficial for that person.

A black bag (I'm told) keeps out those nasty stray negitive vibrations, but I say that if a stone can't handle vibrations in the first place, what's it doing in the stone business, let alone resting on someone's vulnurable chakra?

All silliness aside, (and I do get silly this late at night) I'm sure that you will get it right.....just take a nice deeeep cleansing breath, and sew! :)

cjtarot

Thank you...

Hi again,

Thank you, I think a white will be nice..but I'm gonna see if I can find a special white..maybe one with some gold in it.. I have rainbow, but it reminds me of a childs print more than an adult one..so that's out..

Thanks for the advise and yes tonight is sewing night..

Blessings

CJ