Does anyone know the uses of these stones

deedlit420

Out of curiousity- what are the purposes of sodalite, goldstone (the sparkly orange rock), aventurine, and agate (aside from being the stone of my soul card, the lovers)? Thanks!!

Bluemanticore

deedlit420,
Sodalite can be used for: Healing, Peace, Meditation, and Wisdom.
Aventurine: Psychism, Dreams, Divination, Healing
Agate: certain agates have certain powers, but generally they are: Strength, Courage, Longetivity, Gardening, Love, Healing, and Protection.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what sparkly orange stone you mean by Goldstone.

Hope this helps.
BlueManticore

hedgecub

from http://www.bambuddhas.com/mineral_guide.html

Goldstone
Medium brown with tiny coppery glitter. Goldstone is a man-made stone just a type of glass with glittery metallic material in it. It is a valid classification, as it has many properties of NATURAL glasses, such as obsidian which are modified by its being man-made and having been doped with additives. Originally created when alchemists were working towards creating gold. Gently uplifting, mildly helpful to Solar plexus Chakra to reduce stomach tension, protect center of body.

raeanne

Hi Deedlit420,
Here's what I have in my notes:
Sodalite: Prophetic dreaming, endocrine system, eliminates confusion
Goldstone: Purifying, healing
Aventurine: Independence, strong legs and joints, helps in career change
Agate: Discerns the truth, accepts circumstances, powerful emotional healer

DeLani

I believe I read that Sodalite is also good for lowering high blood pressure.

Gaby

Sodalite and Adventurine (specially Sodalite) are great for pets. Even, I've noticed that my two kittens love sodalite :)
Adventurine relaxes them, and take fears away. Sodalite makes the comunication between you and your pets easier.