Trading crystals

Little Hare

hi
do any of you trade crystals? my other obsession besides tarot is crystals *drool*

blessings
Pixie

Island Dreamer

Hi peace pixie :)

I know exactly what you mean! :D

I know there's a tarot trading forum but I'm not sure if crystal trading has been allowed. I wonder who we would ask or if we would just be allowed to go ahead?

I see you're in Australia which is a long way from the UK ;) But I guess small crystals wouldn't weigh too much and would travel in a padded envelope.

When you're trading tarot decks, you know exactly what you're getting but crystals are much more difficult. They vary so much in size, shape, clarity etc and are very difficult to describe accurately. I wonder if it would be acceptable to post small images of the crystals as attachments? Or, if not, maybe link to an external web page with an image of the crystal?

I've built up quite a collection of crystals and some are spares so if there's anything you're interested in and I have it, drop me a PM.

Is that OK?

Dreamer

Little Hare

thanks for the reply dreamer ;) it's nice to know someones obsessed with crystals as i am :)

kryztyna

Hi.
I am able to get beaaautiful spirit amethyst. A must for every crystal collection !
Let me know if you are interested.:)

Justin

Christine,

I think i've treaded with you before! It's lovely to see you here in the crystals forum! I'd love to hear about your amythest! Let's talk crystals and trading!!!

Justin

kryztyna

Ji Justin :) :)
Nice to see you here.
You have a pm

hedgecub

I've heard that jet can be quite hard to find. If that's the case where you are, I live close to a couple esoteric shops that sell jet at £3 apiece (average size 2cm x 2cm x 0.7cm). It's apparently a type of petrified wood, so it is quite light and should be reasonably cheap to ship. I'll be happy to help out any jet fans :)