PDA

View Full Version : What a Great Place!

Kiama
15-04-2002, 19:41
Wll, I've been on this forum for ages now, and wanna voice my opinion as to how stunningly wonderful it is!

I esp. enjoy the Chat section, cuz we can all just relax and chat with each other about everday stuff, without feeling the need to sound intellectual or knowledable about Tarot or anything! We get to know the people inside the Tarot-addiction too!

Keep up the darn-good work!

Kiama

kayne
15-04-2002, 20:27
Aeclectic just KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!

Thanks for a place I can come home to no matter where I go in the world :)

Malachite
15-04-2002, 20:27
You HAD to be the first to post, didn't you!...

;)

Sentiment seconded, btw...

lunalafey
15-04-2002, 20:43
I came across another site that was non-mainstream, spiritual/metaphysical, etc. It was pretty, but also pretty unactive..There is so much action here. This site looks and functions very well. I noticed Solandia was online when I logged in and said, Ahh Solandia.... because of what a WONDERFUL thing she has created, not just A.T. but the people who have all come together because if it. And then I found this thread and was curious, to PERFECT. yippy yahoo..

Diana
15-04-2002, 21:02
edited

kayne
15-04-2002, 21:27
Diana: LOL! I'd be wired and jittery all day and drop-dead drunk all night!!!

Kiama
15-04-2002, 21:39
*Suddenly, Kiama feels the need for coffee*

Hey, what about if we log on here at lunch time? What do we get then?

Kiama

aeonx
15-04-2002, 22:24
Hiya.
Aeclectic: once again re-newed! How great! They are so wonderful those in charge!

BIG APPLAUSE FOR THE AECLECTIC CREW!

*CLAPCLAPCLAP*

jade
16-04-2002, 05:04
*chanting* give me an S give me an O give me an L A N give me a D give me an I give me an A

what does it spell?

a woman full of clarity, kindness and equanimity.

SOLANDIA

:D
jade

cricket
16-04-2002, 06:29
*cricket wanders in, wiping what's left of the all-you-can-eat buffet off her chin*

mmm... Definitely thumbs-up and agreement to at least most of everything already said.... except the wine. *L* Mind setting out a bottle of tequila just for me? *bats her lashes all pretty*

Dragonfly
16-04-2002, 10:27
Yes what a wonderful place to be at any time of day or night. Thank you for a place I can call home. Yeah cricket lets make Margaritas for the lunch. With extra tequila. :)

funkpuss
17-04-2002, 01:53
This is my social life!!

Funky

Umbrae
18-04-2002, 01:46
Truly enjoying myself here.
It is the spirit of the people gathering electronically in this space that is truly wonderful.

floracove
29-04-2002, 15:39
Just wanted to let you know that I always wear a smile here...
And the only complaint is not enough time to read everything...

Spasticgirlie
29-04-2002, 17:57
I have got to say that I am glad that I found this board. I love it here. There are people who have the same interests as me and I get the chance to talk to them about it. Also I learn so much from the others who are on this board for example Jade. But I love this board.

Pollux
30-04-2002, 23:54
I must thank everyone as well, especially Solandia, of course, and jade, meewah, tarotbear... all of them.
If I hadn't stumbled across this site so long ago, I don't know what I'd be now. And I do like what I am now!!! Even though it could be better, of course...
I probably found my spiritual path, I am constantly learning on my favourite tool of divination (and not only that...), I have found so many friends and all I can say is... thanks. :)
I don't know how I could show you my commotion now... *he weeps for happiness*

DA**! this forums do get better, every single time I log on!
I feel this is my spiritual home. I feel home here too. :)
And home is where the heart is. My heart is here so many hours a week!!! The phone bill!!! ... LOL

STOP RAMBLING!!! Guys I love you!
Solandia, you deserve infinite light and love and happiness and all.

ALL HAIL TO SOLANDIA, GODDESS OF TAROT!!! :D

star streak
21-05-2002, 19:54
Thank you so much for doing this. This site is a place of beauty, inspiration, joy, and warmth to all who enter!
This is a gift of Light, this is, from many aspects and for many souls.
Thank you.
Starstreak

Sam
19-06-2002, 02:03
3 cheers for solandia!

hip hip hooray!
hip hip hooray!
hip hip hooray!
*crowd cheers*

mooncat2
29-06-2002, 11:41
Agree with everything said. I keep finding places I haven't been before - Thought this was the complaints department so have stayed away until today.

Truly a wonderful, spiritual home. I'm so glad I found it.

Three cheers for Solandia, indeed.

Love & light

Ravenswing
11-07-2002, 19:52
:cool: where else??? **shrug** :D

LVX :)
steve

vision
24-07-2002, 00:40
Indeed wonderful place to be!
I can spend the whole day here :)

And Solandia's massive efforts putting all the cards in the world!
They are very very helpful. It's been taking me 2/3 days to have a look at everything but where on earth is it possible to view all than here.

Vision