coincidence ? (I think definitely not)

bellydancer

My ex-husband (with whom I have a child with) was born on August 5th,1966
My exboyfriend (broke up about 8 months ago,after 4 years) was born August 5th,1977.

I was never really obsessed with this too much,I always thought it was very unusual,and it meant something.I had a couple of ideas, but I do think there's much more to it.
I am not emotionally attached to any of these guys, however I would like to figure out what the meaning was behind these dates.

any ideas,anyone?

thanks,Marianna

poivre

Both the numbers are very stong. Maybe you enjoy the company of strong personalities?

Just an idea

isthmus nekoi

Perhaps the degree of that sun (which would be the same) set off some pattern in your chart? Eleven years makes a large difference in the rest of the planet placements though.

purple_scorp

Hi Marianna,

if you look at their numerology, obviously both have the same day force number and would also be in the same year (which is your day + month + current year). However, they have different birth force numbers (one is 8 and one is 10/1 - I think I added them correctly).

The day force number is a bit like a minor arcana card in Tarot. It deals with day to day reactions and reveals personality traits that are on show to others. So it's the way others see you. So perhaps this was an attraction for you?

A quick paraphrase of some Day Force 5 characteristics from one of my numerology books:

Day Force 5 people are usually versatile and well accomplished. However, they need a lot of freedom. They are usually charming and witty and know no bounds. They like variety and not routine, and can be impatient at times. They should apply their clever minds to learning.

Cheers

purple_scorp