PDA

View Full Version : No PM notifications

lunakasha
08-07-2004, 14:54
Hi Solandia!

I have noticed that, since the recent hacking episode, I am no longer being notified upon receiving new Private Messages.

The little window that used to pop up....does not come up anymore. :( So the only way for me to know if I have new PM's is to periodically check in User CP....

I have checked my Options, and it is still marked "yes" asking to be notified....is there anything else that can be done???

And is anyone else having the same problem???

(Damn that netDevil.....)

Thanks!!!

:) Luna

Chronata
08-07-2004, 16:11
I have a similar thing happen...

I get the pop-up only if there is a PM waiting when I first log on.If one comes in while I am cruising through AT...I don't get those pop-ups anymore.

LadyMedusa
09-07-2004, 09:05
Add me to the list as well.

I get them at sign on, but not while logged on.

LadyMedusa

OakDragon
09-07-2004, 12:00
I don't use the pop-up option, but I use the email notification one and that still works.

lunakasha
09-07-2004, 23:59
Still no pop-ups to notify me of PM's.....very frustrating. :(

Is there anything I can do to fix the problem???

OK....thanks in advance for your help!!! :P

Diana
10-07-2004, 00:04
My pop-ups work beautifully.

Now, I'm not signed up for e-mail notification, so I can't say if that works or not. (Why would one want to have e-mail notification of a PM when all one needs to do is to look at the bottom of the screen to see if there are any PMs waiting to be read?)

Solandia
10-07-2004, 00:05
lunakasha, I suspect its a cookie problem related to the server move, seeing as it is affecting others as well. I'd suggest waiting a few more days until the move is complete - please let me know if its still not working this time next week.

~ Solandia

lunakasha
10-07-2004, 01:07
Thanks Solandia!!!

I will definitely do that....trying to work on patience, hehehe!!!

Thanks for letting me know what the problem is....I am relieved that it is not just me....

lunakasha
15-07-2004, 03:59
Hi Solandia!!!

Just wanted to let you know that the "pop up" PM notifications are back now......YAY!!!! :D

Thanks!!!