Chakra Energy Cards by Walter Luebeck

darwinia

Chakra Energy Cards by Walter Luebeck
ISBN 0914955721
154 cards
192-page book

It looks like these might be tiny mandalas on the cards as well. As is said in my post on the Mandala Oracle, it's a new interest of mine and I've bought several books on the subject.

It's hard to tell from the book cover what the art on the cards is like. There were no dimensions given for the cards, but with that many in the set, they are bound to be fairly small.

It reminds me a bit of the Tea Leaf Reading cards which is a wonderfully delightful "small" set.

Does anyone have these chakra cards, and if so can you give me dimensions and describe the artwork or give your impressions?

Thanks.

Tarotphelia

I have this set. I was really annoyed that there were not good scans on the internet. And I was even more annoyed after I got the deck that most of the cards are just the same "energy pattern" in different colors.

I haven't worked with the set as yet, since it is packed away while I am in the process of moving so I can't say anything about it beyond the visual impression.

Penelope

Walter Luebeck sounds familiar but I can't place him.
Has he done other presentations, in other areas?

smleite

I have a book he wrote about Reiki.

darwinia

I think he should stick to books then.

D.I. showed me scans of the cards, they are really cookie cutter thingies. It looks like little effort was put into the artistic design or theme of the cards.

Definitely a no-buy for me.

smleite

The book is no big thing, either.

Penelope

smleite said:
The book is no big thing, either.
Thanks for the tips folks. It would seem I am spared from another purchase:)