PDA

View Full Version : Clear crystal ball turns red

kryztyna
27-07-2004, 08:24
A strange thing happened to me and i wonder if anyone can offer some explaination.
I was at a gem and crystal fair this wekend and was aimlessly browsing when I decided to skip an isle and go down the next one. Just at that moment the trailer lid slammed shut on an old ladies finger, almost severing it. I was right next to her when it happened. I assissted and stayed with her till the ambulance arrived to take her to hospital. I went and washed the blood off my hands and coming out of the loo found a gem dealer right there. He had a beautiful clear quartz ball with a slight flaw in it. As i picked it up and held it it turned deep red! My hands were clean and i was wearing white! I bought it and although it has turned slightly rosy it has not had that same deep red colour again.
Any ideas?

Justin
27-07-2004, 18:26
Wow! Truly amazing story! I don't have any idea what so ever what the turning of the stone's color could mean, but even to me, it's pretty obvious that you were meant to have that stone. You had an influence on it and it had an influence on you. That's a pretty strong connection! Keep us updated on what you learn and what happens with this amazing crystal!

Justin

TemperanceAngel
27-07-2004, 19:11
I would look into the meaning(s) of the color red and see how you resonate with them...eg: base chakra, grounding, security, passion etc.

Sounds like you are a natural scyer, perhaps you want to look at some of the crystal ball threads in the Divination Forum?

kryztyna
28-07-2004, 08:03
Sad update on my crystal:

At the time it turned red the life support system of the son of a friend was switched off. He passed from this world leaving a great void, extreme sorry and joy to those that knew him. He was 22.

Today my remarkable crystal shows what appears to be water.
I am truely drawn to it and it seems to call to me.

I have never had this connection before and i feel ........ dunno how I feel.

Thanks, I will go have a look at the other treads and see what I can learn.

TemperanceAngel
28-07-2004, 09:21
(((((kryztyna)))))

My thoughts are with you....

Little Baron
28-07-2004, 09:32
Kryztyna

I am very sorry to hear about your friend's son.

In terms of the ball, I did read in a book about what the colours could mean, but I havn't a clue where the book is right now; I will have a look tomorrow and see what they author said.

I have a ball but have never been able to tune into it. Would be interesting to hear more of your experiences.

Best wishes and once again, sorry for your loss.

Yaboot

Kyrielle
28-07-2004, 14:43
Some thoughts I have gathered on red. Certain ones may seem like they apply, others not. But I offer them as a starting point:

Courage, passion, heat, the life force, earthiness, sexuality, love, anger, war, sensuality, grounding, Kundalini beginning to rise, strong feelings of any sort, arousal, stimulation, activity, restlessness, impulsiveness.

Kyrielle

lark
28-07-2004, 15:05
I was wondering if maybe the crystal ball took on the color red because of the energy of the experience you had just gone through, helping the woman who had smashed her fingers.

Aura Wolf
29-07-2004, 15:06
Amazing story, but I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you develop a great connection with your crystal ball *hugs*.

kryztyna
30-07-2004, 06:35
Thank you all for your thoughts, greatly welcomed:)

My crystal has had a deep red hue each time I have held it today. It ia a very warm and calming feeling... rather strange.
I am enjoying trying to find out what I must learn from this remarkable clear crystal quartz.

Majecot
30-07-2004, 20:49
kryztyna

So sorry for your friends loss!

It is amazing, this connection you are having with this crystal. I hope that you are journaling these experiences (responses). Perhaps you will discover the pattern between events and colors this way.

kryztyna
01-08-2004, 07:56
Hi I really think I am going to have to keep a wary eye on my crystal!

It turned red again and the next morning I blacked out while gardening, fell and hit my head on a concrete wall and have mild concussion and a very bruised head! hehe...trying to keep me informed is it?