Love Pack Reading for Katie_Here

purple_scorp

Dear Katie_Here,

This reading is called Partnership Potential Reading. There are seven positions and the spread is based on a house shape.

*7*

Two cards are drawn for each position (one for you and one for your partner) giving 14 base cards in all.

There are four suits in this deck. Positive cards are from the Luck, Grace, and Healing suits. When a card is drawn from the Problem suit, we keep redrawing until we get one from the other three suits. The Problem cards will show areas that you have dealt with, or areas that are coming up that you need to deal with.

So you can end up with quite a few cards. I’m happy to say, that for those positions where a Problem card was drawn, the next one out was usually a positive card so it shows that you and your prospective partner don’t really have many layers to work through. Some of these layers may have already been worked through too, by the way. I will say however, that there is a huge issue of trust for your partner. More on this later.

This is the outline for the spread positions:

1,2,3 - Foundation of the relationship – demonstrate the level of strength in key areas of healing

1 - Healing – Willingness to change and grow and make the relationship better

2 - Love – potential for joy support and play

3 - Friendship – potential for joy support and play

4,5,6 - Bridge of the relationship – potential for reaching out and connecting with partners

4 - Communication – major tool in building bridges

5 - Trust – the ability of both partners to use the power of the mind to build the relationship to be faithful and to grow in confidence

6 - Joining – potential for sharing, enjoying, extending to each other and building the relationship together

7 - Crowning point

7 - Fruits of the Relationship – the gifts that come from it as it presently is

Position 1 - Healing – Willingness to change and grow and make the relationship better

You: Betrayal 51 (Problem)
Hmm, it would seem that in the past, you have suffered a betrayal. This card depicts a woman watching a couple walking along a path. The man stands with his back to the woman that he’s walking with. He seems to be shielding her. He doesn’t want her to see the woman that is standing by watching. I get the feeling that you may have been emotionally betrayed, more than physically. Perhaps you have been in a relationship which ended up being something totally different from what you expected and you feel betrayed because it didn’t fulfil your desire.

You need to move on and forgive everybody, including yourself, that was involved in this betrayal. The next card out is True Love 33 (Luck). It shows a man and a woman floating on a cloud, they are lying on their sides, with their hands resting on one bent arm. They are facing in and are holding hands. They are totally engrossed with one another. To get to this place, you need to forgive the betrayal of the past.

Him: Mistake 57 (Problem), Villain 48 (Problem), Floating on Air 13 (Luck)
There is baggage from the past that he has not yet let go of. He has made a mistake and finds himself down a dead-end street. He didn’t see the sign at the start of that road, which clearly warns the driver not to proceed. So, because of this mistake, he’s turned into a bit of a villain. You know the sort, they tie the woman on the railroad track because they know no better. If he can evolve from this mindset, he will find light, love and happiness. So much so, that he will be floating on air. It’s interesting to see that both of your healing cards show flight, and freedom. It’s definitely the result of stripping all of the past baggage to make yourself lighter.

Position 2 - Love – potential for joy support and play

This is special for both of you because I pulled Luck cards – there are no problems to be seen anywhere.

You: Falling in Love 23 (Luck)
The card shows a man and a woman, lifting two hearts that are joined at the middle. So, you have felt yourself falling in love with this man, or, know that this is a place that you could definitely go.

Him: Tenderness 17 (Luck)
Another lovely card that shows a couple sitting on a park bench, facing each other. They are tenderly caressing each other. So my guess is that he believes he can have this kind of intimacy with you.

Position 3 - Friendship – potential for joy support and play

You: Self-Consciousness 67 (Problem), Grace 40 (Grace)
Self-Consciousness keeps us shy and excessively careful. Don’t be so hard on yourself. You are watching your every step, blaming yourself for the breakdown of your friendship. Judging by the cards that I drew for him in the Trust section, the reason your friendship broke had nothing to do with you. Relax, let yourself be yourself. Because when you come to that state, you have grace. You have what you want and you are being looked after. It reminds you that you are a worthy person that deserves love. Open up and be filled with love and inspiration.

Him: Hearbreak 43 (Problem), Openness 26 (Luck)
The card of heartbreak shows a woman on the edge of a path with her hands over her face. Scattered on the length of the path are broken hearts and a man is walking away from her. She is so absolutely distraught by this experience and she is contemplating never giving her heart again, for fear of being hurt. I’m going to chime in with a little Scorpion advice here. Scorps are very loyal partners but they are also jealous. If we are betrayed, then our ugly tail comes out to sting (for revenge). We can forgive (though it takes a heck of a long time) but we never forget. Sometimes the road back is a lengthy one. To work through this stage, would bring him back to openness to love again. Yes it’s a risk but nobody said that love was easy. The Openness card shows a man standing outside a doorway. His arms outstretched, he has healed the past hurt and is now open for love.

Position 4 - Communication – major tool in building bridges

You: Self-Love 1 (Healing)
This is a beautiful card showing a woman looking at herself in a giant mirror. Her reflection is uglier than the way she appears but she has embraced that several parts make up her being and she loves them all. Katie, I find it interesting that you had said that you had sometimes not spoken up. Self-love in the communication position is about knowing your own worth, and drawing the line at what you will and will not accept.

Him: Withdrawal 63 (Problem), Tryst 31 (Luck)
Like a typical secretive scorp, he has retreated into his own shell for protection. He is internalising his feelings and sits alone to do this. If he is anything like most scorps I know, he will chew his feelings over and over and over. Scorps are usually very independent and will only let a few trusted people into their inner sanctums. Now, woohoo for you, when he comes out. A tryst, according to the dictionary is an appointed meeting of sweethearts. In the LWB, the tryst is described as the “Hot date” card, promising “romance and pleasure”. Sadly, nobody but him can bring him out of the withdrawal state. It is a process that he must work through alone. And, judging from the next position, has a few trust issues to get through first.

Position 5 - Trust – the ability of both partners to use the power of the mind to build the relationship to be faithful and to grow in confidence

You: Fear of Inadequacy 45 (Problem), Defensiveness 65 (Problem), Beauty 38 (Grace)
Here you stand, at the top of the stairs, pointing the way to a big, beaming, heart of love. And there he sits, at the bottom, totally unaware of what is available to him. You are trying to take responsibility for his feelings and he’s not responding so this makes you feel at fault. Well, I’m a nice person, you rationalise. Why aren’t I good enough? And then you slip into a defensive state because you are sealing away your pride because you don’t want to get hurt. Katie, you can’t take his problems on board as a reflection of your self-worth. Scorpions are so independent that I doubt he would even want you to, anyhow. It’s not about you. It’s about him. Realise that you are a beautiful and separate person. You don’t always need to save the world.

Him: Specialness 75 (Problem), Bad Choices 55 (Problem), Holding On 82 (Problem), Never Enough 81 (Problem), Pain 58 (Problem), Old Wounds 56 (Problem), Fantasy 61 (Problem), Commitment 12 (Healing)
Mama mia. Look at all of these trust issues, and all to do with the past. He’s been in a relationship where there was no love. There may have been lust, and a feeling of love, but it was shallow. Both thinking of themselves first. Yeah, that was a really bad choice and he found it difficult to break free, because his partner probably got too clingy. Scorps are very determined and I have no doubt that he tried his best to please his partner. But no matter what he did, he was left with an empty heart and in a lot of pain. So it has taken him, or will take him, a very long time to recover from the old wounds and he cannot possibly consider the love from another, until he’s sorted himself out first. Then, when he thinks he’s almost done, he fantasises about the kind of relationship that he really wants. So he is more open to love but still lives in a very idealistic world. I mentioned earlier that scorps were generally pretty loyal. Well, interestingly, Commitment will heal this man’s hurt. But first he has to get to that open-hearted place.

Position 6 - Joining – potential for sharing, enjoying, extending to each other and building the relationship together

You: Fear of Commitment 84 (Problem), Luck 36 (Luck)
Ah, how interesting that you fear the very thing he needs. What does a relationship actually mean to you? This card shows a man trying to woo a woman (he holds a bunch of flowers and there are many hearts above his head) and above your head is a balloon showing a man with a ball and chain. Why do you feel he will tie you down? It is possible that you could be projecting this fear outwardly, which is scaring him away. Particularly given this is what he seeks. I see that the Luck card is about fate, destiny. But it is also about reaping what you have sewn. You have taken care of yourself, of your heart, and you have delicately watched your heart open from a seed. Now it is in full bloom. Now you are ready for harvest.

Him: Enjoyment 30 (Luck)
He is quite open to joining (obviously once he gets past all of those trust issues). In fact, this card shows a man rowing a woman in a boat downstream. She sits happily with two glasses of champagne. You just know that in a minute or two, he is going to pull into the bank to enjoy all that she is.

Position 7 - Crowning point - Fruits of the Relationship – the gifts that come from it as it presently is

You: Naivety 62 (Problem), Expectations 60 (Problem), Self-Worth 7 (Healing)
You are wearing rose-coloured glasses and thinking this man is an angel. When in fact, he may actually be the devil in disguise. Remember that staircase from earlier? It’s back again under the guise of Expectations. You have in your head, the way that he should be. Where and how did you form this opinion? It seems to have come from naivety. He can’t climb that staircase to sit on the royal throne at the top. He is not perfect. But, that doesn’t make you any less of a person. But you know that. You have tremendous self-love and self-worth. Love yourself, and you will easily attract the love of others.

Him: Fear 80 (Problem), Happines 41 (Grace)
The boogie man is not going to get him, but this is his biggest fear. Well, not literally of course. His fear his that his heart will be broken. People that think like this, lock themselves away and miss out on all of the good things in life. In the end, he is only cheating himself. Love is a risk. Love is not for the faint-hearted. Love can be painful. All of that is true. But heck, love is also the most powerful feeling on earth. If he can open his heart and learn to trust you (you are not that person that hurt him in the past), then, he will find true happiness.

Summary
You really don’t have many issues to work through in order to find happiness. However, he has huge trust issues and I don’t think that you play apart in his healing of those. Evolved Scorpions have the insight into being able to heal themselves. I’m not sure where he sits on that scale. Your potential relationship with him seems good, you just might have to wait a while for him to work through those issues.

If there is anything that you would like clarified, please let me know.

purple_scorp