PDA

View Full Version : Mercury returns to leo retrograde tie-in + other things happening in the coming weeks

paradoxx
26-08-2004, 07:48
Sun
Mercury

The sun and mercury have transited eachother at the cusp between the lion and the virgin. Along with this creative and intellectual conjunction, there is a fleeting trine to the moon in Sagitarius/Capricon.

Uranus

The sun will quickly move through the sign of Virgo, and transit Mars, during this cojunction there will be an opposition to Uranus in Pisces. As the signs of earth and water ever oppose eathother, the light of the sun, exemplified by mercury in leo, will dry out the water and leave a sticky puddle of mud that will later crack as the two signs divide.

Pluto

Pluto is also in retrograde in Sagitarius, It has been slowing down for quite some time getting ready to transform and change the status quo for good this time.

Both the planet of Communication (currently reviewing the current situation) and the planet of transformation (currently taking a pause before breaking ground) will go direct within three days of eachother. Pluto on Aug 30, and mercury on Sept. 2. This coincides with the R.N.C. in N.Y.C., N.Y. State.

Now, its that Uranus in Pisces that throws a wild trump card into the mix. If this were a game of poker, then four 7's beat three 8's and one of the cards was the trump. Just because you think you have the extra advantage, doesn nto mean that it actually will be the winning hand. At this point is is very important not to get too overconfident about ones position.

Saturn:
Chiron:
Venus:

Saturn is in teh later part of Cancer, and will go retrograde again before it enteres Leo. This makes a strong oppositin to Chiron (in retro) in Capricorn, making difficult decisions requires long-term planning. Mercury's retorgrade creates communication difficulties, and Plutos retrograde invokes change without discrimination. Virgo/Leo relates to leadership and authority, while Sagitarius invokes needed change in the current paradigm. With the stationary points occuring so close eachother, the changes will be fixed for the time being. Saturn reinforces this as chiron is now being told what to do, Venus is also in the sign of the crab (cancer) and is not backing off the diplomacy. Cancer is one of the signs where Venus will act aggressive to get what it wants, or at least make sure what it desires is expressed AND awknowledged appropriately. Failure to awknoldege what venus wants will result in a change of leadership as Venus crosses Saturn, opposes Chiron, and joins the Lion in an uproar. If venus is satisfied (i.e. aesthetics and design at the forefront) then the goddess of loves planet can calm down the lion, and allow the aquarian Neptune (ruler of Pisces, curretntly being affected by Uranus, ruler of Aquarius) to make our dreams come true, instead of a rude awakening.

Jupiter

Virgo controls jupiter right now, and forutne comes with hard work, but as it enters libra there will be a stronger balance of power and acceptance of the minorities. Jupiters expansiviness is currently expanding what we think about and how we think about whatever is on our minds. this current Mercury's retrograde (the last one like this for quite a while) reinforces thsi action long after jupiter enters libra and readjusts the scales by givne what is needed to who needs it.

Neptune:

Neptune's oppositin to Pallas Athena is expressed best with outward desires. Especially the situation in Middle east, the desires and hopes that this situaiton would be over by now have been dashed each and every time. Rebellious actions do not always result in desired results.

Currently both neptune and uranus are in retrograde, and thus are unable to halt their current back-tracking mentality. We need to review what has been happening before these two powerhouses go direct, with Pluto at statinoary this places the darkness in stasis, but still inky and still pitch black.

Never has an individual opinion ever meant so much, and with 6 billion people on the planet there are at least 6 billion definitions for what is good and bad alike.

Well, that was interesting, I think i just shifted my paradigm (again)

paradoxx
28-08-2004, 09:04
please read teh full moon report for the 29th @ http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30513 for even more information

paradoxx
31-08-2004, 09:25
This chart is established for 00:00/Midnight Sept 1st however I am using my local time for Rocky Mountain Standard at 06:00 p.m.

To begin with, Lilith, the phantom dark moon of counter gravity between the Earth and its sole satellite, has entered Cancer. Here issues of homeland security, and security of the home become one in the same. But Venus, demanding as ever, and picking up on Leo's energies, move to push Saturn, stubborn and indifferent, out of the way. Focus and drive into the Virgo's realm forces a new reality shift. Virgo, like Gemini, have ways of doing things that are not always seen as conventional. Mercury demands focus and structured process as a part of the norm, that now pulls Saturn into Leo and Lillith now confirms, if it wasn't before, that Any influence of Saturn on Gemini has abated for now.

Many of my posts of 2002, 03, and 04 deal with teh Great Seal of the United States of America being Gemini and the Influence of Saturn on the Solar Degree of 29Gem.

Mercury prepares to go direct, two days after Pluto went direct. This makes the 31st and 1st a day when Mercury is retro and the 1st day after Pluto wend direct.

Among the astrologigcal bodies that mercury has and will again, as well as for the first time, transit across virgo and into Libra will be, the Sun, Mars, Ceres, America, Uniotn, Jupiter, and Atlantis.

PurpleGoddess
03-09-2004, 02:03
Originally posted by paradoxx

Saturn is in teh later part of Cancer, and will go retrograde again before it enteres Leo. This makes a strong oppositin to Chiron (in retro) in Capricorn, making difficult decisions requires long-term planning. Mercury's retorgrade creates communication difficulties, and Plutos retrograde invokes change without discrimination....Venus is also in the sign of the crab (cancer) and is not backing off the diplomacy. Cancer is one of the signs where Venus will act aggressive to get what it wants, or at least make sure what it desires is expressed AND awknowledged appropriately. Failure to awknoldege what venus wants will result in a change of leadership as Venus crosses Saturn, opposes Chiron, and joins the Lion in an uproar. If venus is satisfied (i.e. aesthetics and design at the forefront) then the goddess of loves planet can calm down the lion, and allow the aquarian Neptune (ruler of Pisces, curretntly being affected by Uranus, ruler of Aquarius) to make our dreams come true, instead of a rude awakening.

Does this mean that I shouldn't have verbalized the truth behind my boyfriends behavior when he pushes me and others away from him? he's aries, 4/9/62 6:30 am, i'm a triple cancer 6/22/63 7:34am. i verbalized that he can be abusive sometimes and that it hurts me. i noticed it with me and his mother and i think he took it the wrong way this morning at about 9:15am...he can point others imperfections he can't handle when someone does his. was this a good thing to do under this influence? i think it's best for our relaitonshiip and for him to grow and let go of whatever it is that causing this anger. for once so he can be happy and shine for the world to see.

i'm also getting ready to say thing to my mother but in her case i can't be in her presence anymore. every time she is verbally abusive it pushes every single button i have. i know she doesn't know any better but she still doesn't know what her attitude does to me. she's an aquarius but doesnt act like one.

so is the need to verbalize coming from this influence, is it good for me or will it reap results i don't expect? like pushing my boyfriend away and causing chaos in my parents house? i'm always worried about other people more than myself. i don't want to lose myself most of all that's why the need to say what's in my heart and on my mind/shoulders. i heard it this in my ear as i was waking up this morning, usually it's a good sign.

please help me understand my boyfriends response and prepare for my mothers with this influence.

thanks
PurpleGoddess
:(

isthmus nekoi
03-09-2004, 10:49
I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time but the stars can't tell you whether it's a good or bad thing to verbalize your concerns... the stars do not care about morality, right or wrong: only people do. If there is a communication problem b/w you and your bf, the placements of the stars cannot change that - but you can!

It will always be difficult to say potentially hurtful things to the people you love. What is most important is how you choose to say these things; it is crucial that you verbalize in a way that the listener can understand and be receptive to. If you are feeling emotionally distraught and you know this turns off your listener, then it's probably not be the best time to bring up touchy issues, regardless of what's happening in the skies.

PurpleGoddess
03-09-2004, 13:33
you're right in the emotion part. i kept my cool with both b/f and mother and my mother is the one that got even more aggressive. i went in her house with love and compassion because she doesnt realize how her negative words affect me. i couldn't even finish what i went there to do because of her out burst. well b/f and i are still talking and he thank me for reminding him of his behaviors. we also came up with a new plan of action for me to limit my contact with my mother.

the stars and planets can't influence what's really going inside me, only i can determine which road i want to take..i chose the high and less traveled road to standing up for myself in a loving and peaceful manner.

thank you for reminding me that i am the one in control of my true destiny and road to serenity and health.

pg

ps-i do have a reading for you...haven't been home to interprete the spread completely..it's anew one for me.

peace

isthmus nekoi
05-09-2004, 01:04
PG,

Kudos to you for finding the courage to do such a difficult thing! It's always the hardest when the people concerned are those you love...

paradoxx
09-09-2004, 12:31
Due to the triplicity of the three now direct planets and asteroid, this article is about mercury retrograde and its patterns. Depending on when during the retorgrade you acted upon will determine which paragraph identifies at least 1/3 of the influence (mercury, communication and health) http://www.innerself.com/Astrology/benefits.htm

The direct motion has started a complicated journey for mercury, who will be void of course in leo, only to merge with virgonian philosiphy and make contact with the cluster of bodies consisting of the Sun, Mars, Ceres, America, Union, Jupiter, and Atlantis (currently in Libra). Well, mercury will almost be void of course, the herald of communication will be opposing the piscean uranus in retrograde (currently dampening the transition effect, thus even amplifying the Void of Course motion).

The moon will transit into Leo just in time to stabilize the Lions fire with intuition and determination, although natives of this sign will feel strange as mercury moves to virgo and the solar counterpart illuminates their role on the stage that they created.

Cancers will feel strange attractions as the moon transits Saturn, now acting as a conduit across signs Cancer will have to awaken their inner spirit and determine their own truths.

Gemini, under little influence right now, feel the transformation happening without them, Pluto in Sagitarius. Ok, Gemini can play, but what direction to go? Indecision is true for Gemini no matter what sign is dominating.

Taurus has much of the same problem. But Taurus gets annoying and bullying when there is nothing to do, Gemini gets impatient. Taurus becomes a Jerk when secrets are witheld, Gemini wants the legal side recognized.

Aries feels left out no matter what is happening. Aries wants to say "STOP" to both, but can't afford to get involved. Aries also understands that Karma comes to those who don't get involved as well.

Pisces is being tormented by backwards thinking, can't move foreward. Uranus demands that we rethink our motives, prepare for the stationary review, and then move foreward with new paradigms ready for implementation. Pisces wants to move foreward at this point, old aquarian energies are refusing to let go, but the unraveling of a tight knot takes time.

Aquarius is being influenced by a more dream like state, not a rebelious state. Currently in deep opposition to the cluster of Virgonian energies, Neptunes retrograde is only fuelling a time-consuming purge of negativity.

Capricorn has justice on her side now. Juno is currently redirected foreward, and Chiron will follow by the end of teh month. The gap is not narrow, it cannot be missed, there are at least two sides to the story (juno and Chiron) and the move foreward will only aid in the long-term healing process.

Sagitarius has Plutos retrograde, where power was weilded like a rubber band rather than a sword, or at least it was retrograde. Now direct once again, Pluto slowly accelerates back into the forefront of it philosiphy of fun.

Libra will be influenced by sole Atlantis for a while, The Jupiter will join and benifits will be attributed to all. Strength and Justice will prevail, and final conclusions will be drawn out and deployed.

Virgo's cluster of planetary bodies will be the spotlight for a while now, and they will change the way we think eat sleep and do things on a daily basis. Virgo is ready for change, anytime that energies that are attributed to the sign of Virgo go into overdrive, the mercurial tendacy is the think, analyize, do and move it along to the next stage (even if getting there requires drawn out deployment). Now and finallly, it looks as if the Age of Aquarius has started without any reservation.