Chart Interpretations -HELP PLEASE!!

mooncat2

Volunteers required to help with that long list of chart interpretations.

I'm not prepared to take it on, on my own - just too intimidating.

Must be lots of other amateur astrologers out there - how about lending a hand?

AquarianGoddess

I'm behind on the few charts I'm already working on for the nice folks on the forum and can't take on any new charts for a while...however, anyone else wanting to gain experience in interpretation, here's your chance.

In astrology, you learn by doing and don't worry about being wrong because no astrologer is ever correct 100% of the time.

Regards,
AG

Minderwiz

Hi

I'm currently working on a number of charts for some people from a psychic chatroom of which I'm a member. However when I've finished I would be glad to help out

Minderwiz

Butterfly

Mooncat- you should feel absolutely no responsibility for this. As I recall it was someone else who made the offer. Do it if it is truly what you want to do, but don't feel in any way obligated. Perhaps it would be easier for you to post a site where charts are done for free. In fact there have been many posts recommending such sites. Perhaps people could speak to you if they have any further questions.
Doing a chart can take such a long time, with over 50 of them to do- we'd miss your presence on this site!!

mooncat2

I know - you're quite right and very perceptive - I've been wrestling with this all week. And my little inner voice has been saying exactly what you've just said. It is too much, I don't really want to do it because I want to work with Tarot and my intuition. I just hate letting people down.

So thanks for that - maybe I needed someone else to spell it out for me.

Butterfly

Just call me your friendly fairy with a sledgehammer. Telling you what you need in the nicest way!
Well done!!