Lord of the Rings Oracle

Phoenix

I am just wondering how many people here have the Lord of the Rings Oracle. What are your thought on it??

jade

what is it? are they tarot cards or some other form of divination? do you have a link?

in light,
jade :)

Tarotbear 2

I have the Lord of the Rings Tarot Deck and Book. Is that what you mean, or is this something that is offshoot marketing from the movie?

Kiama

I've seen this around quite alot actually... Its kinda like a map of Tolkien's Universe, with cards in it, and a ring, which you move around that board, a bit like Ouija, to get answers... I think there's more than just cards and a ring with it, but I'm not sure..

Anyway, it's pretty expensive, and I'm not a big enough fan of Tolkien to buy it...

Kiama

Spasticgirlie

I have seen the tarot cards in a local store actually. Everytime I see them though the name reminds me of the movie/book even though I am not sure there is any relation. But I dont particularly like the author of the lord of rings or anything so thats one reason I dont think this deck is for me.

Phoenix

No, its not the Lord of The Rings Tarot deck. This is an oracle that contains a map of Middle Earth, a deck of cards, and the One Ring. It is actually very neat.

And Kiama, I can get them here in Canada for under $20.

Spasticgirlie

oh lol my bad.

Phoenix

Here!! I finally found s good link.

To see the Oracle go here

jade

here in canada, costco had this deck.......i looked at it and thought it sucked.

hahahaha but that was just a quick peek

LOL
jade

Melvis

I just got this one this weekend at a used bookstore! I didn't think I would like it all that much, but I have to say that I really do like the artwork, and the way the whole thing is set up. I like that they really made an effort to create something unique. :D

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE