Messages of Light Cards

Logiatrix

I recently acquired an oracle deck called Messages of Light, by Mario Duguay.
I'm wondering if anyone else has used this deck; if not, I encourage you to check out Duguay's stunning artwork for yourself.
The 'gallerie' on his website displays the artist's individual paintings, many of which are images in this deck.
The following link will take you directly to a description of the deck; to see more of the cards, click on 'home' and note the small window on the right.

http://www.marioduguay.com/en/produ...d=2692071960&showreturnbuttom=no&109538485628

The affirmations on the cards are impressive, and I like that the artist wrote them himself.
These cards are beautiful and affirming, and it's been a long time since a deck 'called' to me like this.
So far, I'm drawing a card a day to get to know the deck; I hope to eventually try it oracularly.
Has anyone else discovered this deck of cards?
:)

sunflowr

Those are beautiful! :) Where did you buy them? Can they be found at a regular bookstore like Barnes and Noble or Borders?

Logiatrix said:
I recently acquired an oracle deck called Messages of Light, by Mario Duguay.
I'm wondering if anyone else has used this deck; if not, I encourage you to check out Duguay's stunning artwork for yourself.
The 'gallerie' on his website displays the artist's individual paintings, many of which are images in this deck.
The following link will take you directly to a description of the deck; to see more of the cards, click on 'home' and note the small window on the right.

http://www.marioduguay.com/en/produ...d=2692071960&showreturnbuttom=no&109538485628

The affirmations on the cards are impressive, and I like that the artist wrote them himself.
These cards are beautiful and affirming, and it's been a long time since a deck 'called' to me like this.
So far, I'm drawing a card a day to get to know the deck; I hope to eventually try it oracularly.
Has anyone else discovered this deck of cards?
:)

SongDeva

I just bought it.
I blame Logiatrix.

At any rate, to those of you in the US, it's only $25 including shipping.

Logiatrix

SongDeva...
Muwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! })
(Enjoy your cards!)
;)

SongDeva

Logiatrix said:
SongDeva...
Muwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! })
(Enjoy your cards!)
;)

I will, you bad influence you! ;)

SongDeva

I haven't received my cards yet. :/

I emailed to check several days ago. :/

A tad concerned.

lunakasha

These cards are GORGEOUS.....

Please let us know how you like em, SD.....

:) Luna

SongDeva

The cards are lovely. The written part is too!
I think I will have a nice experienc of them.

Rant:
Ordered on 9/23.
Received on 10/23.
Hello?

You recall me mentioning that I emailed on 10/8 to check on the status? Well, I never got a response, so I figured I wouldn't wait for them.

They were mailed on 10/19, no explanation, communication of any kind. Odd. Irritating!

Unrant.

Other than this, they are beautiful and lovely to have.

SD