Help with prophetic crystal dream anyone?!

sprouseart

Though I have been involved with the Tarot for over 25 years, I must admit that my experience with crystals is basic at best. I own a few which I purchased because I liked they way they looked, but I must admit that I know nothing about them. That is why I find that this dream experience that I had last night and my real life experience this morning are so uncanny and I would be very grateful for any help or insight from someone who has experience working with crystals.

I have intense astral dreams often, but the one that I had last night was particularly vivid. The key scene from it that was so prophetic was as follows. In it, I was wearing a diamond ring that fell from my finger and broke. When I went to pick up the pieces, the pieces of the ring were large bits of what appeared to be quartz crystal. I picked up one of the pieces which was about the size of a thimble and held it in my hand to catch the sun which broke into many prisms around the room. Then I awoke and started my day, forgetting about the dream mostly.

I met a friend for coffee later that morning and when I got to her house, she said that she had a present for me. I had given her a deck of Tarot cards earlier in the week as a birthday gift. She hands me a beautiful thimble sized crystal that she had picked up at a gem show earlier in the week. She said that when she was thinking about something to get for me, she was drawn to it. She said that it was a Tibetan Quartz crystal. I thanked her, held it in my hand and then held it up to the sun and watched the light break into prisms through it. It was THEN that I remembered that it was the SAME crystal from my dream from just last night where I was doing the exact SAME thing! I told her this and we were both amazed. However, I don’t know what, if anything, the dream may mean. Any ideas? Is it some sort of message about the crystal? Can they really be that powerful? No offense, but I have always found so much hyperbole surrounding them that I brushed them off. Now, I’m starting to think differently. Any advice??

azuremariposa

Hi Michael! I'd like to take a stab at your dilemma here...

ok, so the dream starts off with a diamond ring shattering, so let's break that down first:

1) diamonds in dreams can be good or bad depending on your financial situation...generally speaking tho', they indicate coming profits, just not in any significant sense...
2) dreaming of breaking a ring (or losing one for that matter) is actually a very good omen!! mainly for business and/or financial affairs

ok, so then you pick up a shattered piece of diamond only to find it transformed into a crystal...which is prismatic when held to the light...so:

3) the way i see it, you were shown the crystal you'd receive so you would recognize it and know that this was meant for you
4) prisms appear as rainbows, and what is more fortunate than a rainbow? if you're familiar w/the RWS deck, think of the 9 and 10 of cups...both very positive cards...

so, again, nothing to really worry about...now! you mentioned the piece is Tibetan Quartz (also known as selenite), yes? well, here's a bit on Tibetan Quartz from www.crystalsandjewelry.com

Tibetan Quartz
Selenite is a stone of mental clarity, enhancing mental flexibility and strengthening decisions. With it you can access past lives. It also promotes good business practices. It removes energy blocks from the physical and etheric bodies. It also aligns the spine, is good for the skeleton, and decreases epilepsy and seizures. It also has the ability to clear other stones that are placed on or near it. Selenite is associated with the crown chakra.

again we see messages of promoting businesses...so, with all this information here, i'd say you should keep this crystal with you when you work or in your general workspace...i think it will bring many good things your way :)

hope this has alleviated some of your concerns, if you've got questions, feel free...

many blessings to you...

~azure

skytwig

I'd say that crystal is definitely meant for you!

And what a good communicator it is! Wuhooooo!

Crystals are incredible 'friends' ..... your new friend has much to help you with .... enjoy! :)