Does anyone know what happened to them?

Miss_T_Dane

Hey!

I've been thinking about getting a new deck of cards for a while, and actually looked at every single page of the Aeclectic site looking for the right deck, and narrowed it down to a few Oracles, the "Goddess Oracle" by Amy Marashinksky & Hrana Janto and the "Goddess Wisdom Cards" by Jill Fairfield & Regina Schaare.

Now, I waited to long so the "Goddess Oracle" is between prints. The other one I can find nowhere.

So, I have a few questions:

1) Do you think that the "Goddess Oracle" is just temporarily out of stock, or did they stop making it alltogether?

2) Same thing with the "Goddess Wisdom Cards", except they actually removed that page from Aeclectic. Does that mean that they're forever out of print? :S

Trine xx

zorya

i just checked tarotgarden, and they say the goddess oracle ( by amy sophia marashinsky and hrana janto, is still in print.

the goddess wisdom cards have a reputation for being difficult to find.

crystal dawn

Hi Miss T Dane

I have the goddess oracle and it is a really beautiful deck. As far as i know it is still in print i saw it for sale it a local bookstore about a month ago. Also the oracle is only several years old and was reprinted and re-issued in november 2002. It certainley is worth having the artwork on the cards really does bring the goddesses to life and is on a par with Kris Waldher,s goddess tarot which is also pretty awesome.

blessings

crystal dawn