Triple Goddess Usage

Red Emma

I bought the Triple Goddess kind of by accident. In considering its purchase, I checked out the art work and fell in love with it. In fact I was so entranced that I didn't notice that it was not a 78 card tarot deck. Probably I wouldn't have bought it had I realized.

So it came. I excitedly ripped off the wrappings, and fell in love all over again with the graphics. They seem to reach me at a very deep level.

However! I've read the book, and shuffled through the cards but I just can't seem to get a handle on where to start working with them.

Other ATF members must have such a great deck. Now that I have it, what the heck do I do with it?

Bewildered, frustrated,

Red Emma.

lunakasha

Sorry to say that I can't help you, Red Emma....

I don't have the Triple Goddess, but have been tempted by the gorgeous artwork....I would be interested also to hear how people use it before deciding whether or not I should reconsider.

Good luck....hopefully you will find a way to connect....and if not, you could always trade it for something that works for you!!!

:) Luna

Nevada

I also just purchased this for myself.

Fortunately, I knew ahead of time how many cards it had, and mainly bought it for my personal insight readings. I've been feeling a need to do some chakra meditations, and thought the bonus chakra cards would be nice.

The artwork is what drew me, as well, and I know exactly what you mean about it touching you on a deeper level. I fall into those images. There were a couple that actually made me almost cry when I saw them. Very potent stuff.

I haven't used them yet, just looked at them so far. I will likely use them for a daily or weekly card for myself. I may experiment with some readings for others, but I'm not sure if they're suitable for divination.

Nevada

Red Emma

Triple Goddess

Thanks, Guys,

Nevada would you let us know how you do finally use them, and any conclusions you come to.

Goddess Bless

lark

I have them to and I'm blown away by the power of them.
I use them for very personal questions as a Majors only deck.
The chakra cards are very good for helping me visualize a chakra that I'm working with that I feel is blocked.
Works well for my clients too.
Had one friend come to me and said he always felt his throat chakra was blocked we took out the cards and did some visualization exercises and he said it helped to actually have that beautiful card to meditate on.
And I find it so in my own spiritual work.

As for spreads I just get out one of my spread books and find one that feels right for my situation and use the deck with it.
The Majors only aspect makes for a powerful reading.
So glad you like them.....
It is a beautiful deck.
And there is something very deep to it that really touches a womans soul.

Nevada

Re: Triple Goddess

Red Emma said:
Nevada would you let us know how you do finally use them, and any conclusions you come to.
Sure will, Red Emma. I hope to have some time later this month to get to know this deck more intimately. :)

Lark, thank you, you've confirmed for me that there is a possibility of also using this deck in working with others.

Nevada

lark

Re: Re: Triple Goddess

Nevada said:
Lark, thank you, you've confirmed for me that there is a possibility of also using this deck in working with others.

Nevada
Oh definitely!
I think you could do a very intense reading for another with these cards.
I just think the other person has to have the right mindset and be willing to let it all hang out.
Not be afraid to open up.
And not everyone is that brave. :)
But for the right client these would be exceptional.