Healing crystals and herbs?

oasisgirl

Do you guys know of any healing crystals and herbs for pain? Since I was in a car accident on the 20th of sept and my back and arm have been hurting. I have quartz purple colored forgot it's official name but it does help sometimes

Thank you

Nadia!

lunalafey

The stone you have is an Amethyst.
I know that some holistic doctors will give homopathic belladonna for pain. There is also Valarian. You can get that as a tincture and add it to some herbal tea.

kattelein

If your muscles are hurting, or if you have any bruses, Arnica Montana is also very good. You can get it in drops, pills and creme. But please don't put it on wounds!!!

tarotlova

Pain Relief

Try a Hematite bracelet its a magnetic stone my hubby had his arm nearly cut off in a work accident a few years ago he couldn't believe the difference when I brought him one no pain at all, you can buy them at any new age store. Good Luck!

Red Emma

Healing crystals and herbs

Two suggestions: Feverfew helped severe headaches I had. I had some growing here, but probably you can get it in capsules or liquid form in herbal or nature stores.

After I broke an ankle, my husband brought home an ankle wrap thingee which had magnets sewn in it. It helped the pain, and also took down swelling.

LadyofDreams

rose quartz is good for pain and also helps for bruises if you have any. I would suggest getting a rose quartz bracelet so you dont have to worry about carrying the crystal, and it will have direct contact with your skin.

I have read that petrified wood is good for back problems, but I havent had any reason to try it myself, so I couldnt say if it works for me. Also blue calcite has been known to help.

~lady~

Ruby Red Slippers

And ....... you could try a selenite crystal. It's known as "nature's aspirin", good for all sorts of pain. Just glide it over the painful are and ask the crystal to heal.

RRS