Ocean Jasper ?????????

DarkElectric

Hello there, everybody!
I have been trying to discern the properties of Ocean Jasper. Melody hasn't got it listed (WHAT!!!!!! Heresy!!!!!!!.....).
Michael Gienger doesn't either. (Crystal Power/Crystal Healing The complete handbook)

Does anybody know if this one has any extra properties other than what Melody has listed under "Jasper" (non-specific), and what those might be?

azuremariposa

this is what i found over at www.crystalsandjewelry.com

Ocean Jasper
Ocean Jasper is very soothing and helps to love one's self as well as others. It is very healing of the emotions and brings peace of mind. It helps with acceptance of responsibility and increases patience. Ocean jasper heightens awareness in addition to balancing and stabilizing one's ability to handle the input from increased awareness. The circular patterns on ocean jasper symbolize and help us realize that we are all interconnected and nature is a cyclical pattern. It can also help with circular breathing for healing or meditation. Being a type of jasper, ocean jasper is a very protective stone, and any orbs ("eyes") enhance this in regard to protection from the "evil eye." Physically, ocean jasper is beneficial to the digestion, digestive organs, removing toxins, lessen body odor. Ocean Jasper is related to the heart chakra

sounds wonderful to me! :)

many blessings...

~azure

DarkElectric

Wow, thanks, Azure!
I bought some ocean jasper chip bracelets at the local fair. I was really drawn to them, but wasn't sure why. It makes more sense now :)

Kyrielle

Ocean jasper is also known as orbicular jasper. That is how it is listed in Melody.

Kyrielle