PDA

View Full Version : more sleep questions

daneo52
22-10-2004, 06:03
I just read somewhere that placing a quartz crystal at each corner under the bed will eliminate nightmares and promote good sleep. Has anyone heard of this?

Gyda
23-10-2004, 01:11
No I hadn't what's your source for the info?

daneo52
23-10-2004, 16:42
I was browsing through some books at a shop, and it popped out at me, forgot about it for a couple weeks, and just now remembered it. Is an interesting idea, and it is really frustrating me now that I cannot remember the source to find out more about it.

Gyda
24-10-2004, 00:30
google the idea and you'll probably find the name of the book or more information on it.
Gyda

WhiteRaven
02-11-2004, 21:38
Try a dreamcatcher in your bedroom window and if you don't have a window in your bedroom, place it above your bed. Make sure it's not a dreamcatcher with a Quartz in the middle of the web. Also, try having a couple of Herkamir Diamonds close to your bed. This may change your dreamworld.

Quartz will pick up any kind of energy and amplify it...placing 4 of them around your bed is just not making any sense and I would really like to know the source you got this from.

Kahlie
03-11-2004, 00:12
Since I have had a lot of disturbing nightmares... I'd be interested to know any ideas.

I cannot have a DreamCatcher as I"m allergic, and they always have feathers :(

WhiteRaven
03-11-2004, 00:41
Originally posted by Kahlie
Since I have had a lot of disturbing nightmares... I'd be interested to know any ideas.

I cannot have a DreamCatcher as I"m allergic, and they always have feathers :(

Have someone remove the feathers for you. It's not the feathers that filter the dreams...it is the web.

Kahlie
03-11-2004, 00:44
Have someone remove the feathers for you. It's not the feathers that filter the dreams...it is the web.

I know it's the web, but I thought it was bad luck to change them? I thought the feathers where part of the idea? Am I mistaken? If so, I better buy one and take the feathers off...

WhiteRaven
03-11-2004, 00:49
I have not heard that if you change a dreamcatcher in that sense that it's bad. I wouldn't go as far as rearranging the web itself and many webs have beads and stones filtered through the web itself...this I would not touch. In fact it's a bad omen to touch the web itself...but nothing has been said in regards to the decorations surrounding the web.

Best of Luck!