more sleep questions

daneo52

I just read somewhere that placing a quartz crystal at each corner under the bed will eliminate nightmares and promote good sleep. Has anyone heard of this?

Gyda

No I hadn't what's your source for the info?

daneo52

I was browsing through some books at a shop, and it popped out at me, forgot about it for a couple weeks, and just now remembered it. Is an interesting idea, and it is really frustrating me now that I cannot remember the source to find out more about it.

Gyda

google the idea and you'll probably find the name of the book or more information on it.
Gyda

WhiteRaven

Try a dreamcatcher in your bedroom window and if you don't have a window in your bedroom, place it above your bed. Make sure it's not a dreamcatcher with a Quartz in the middle of the web. Also, try having a couple of Herkamir Diamonds close to your bed. This may change your dreamworld.

Quartz will pick up any kind of energy and amplify it...placing 4 of them around your bed is just not making any sense and I would really like to know the source you got this from.

Kahlie

Since I have had a lot of disturbing nightmares... I'd be interested to know any ideas.

I cannot have a DreamCatcher as I"m allergic, and they always have feathers :(

WhiteRaven

Kahlie said:
Since I have had a lot of disturbing nightmares... I'd be interested to know any ideas.

I cannot have a DreamCatcher as I"m allergic, and they always have feathers :(

Have someone remove the feathers for you. It's not the feathers that filter the dreams...it is the web.

Kahlie

Have someone remove the feathers for you. It's not the feathers that filter the dreams...it is the web.

I know it's the web, but I thought it was bad luck to change them? I thought the feathers where part of the idea? Am I mistaken? If so, I better buy one and take the feathers off...

WhiteRaven

I have not heard that if you change a dreamcatcher in that sense that it's bad. I wouldn't go as far as rearranging the web itself and many webs have beads and stones filtered through the web itself...this I would not touch. In fact it's a bad omen to touch the web itself...but nothing has been said in regards to the decorations surrounding the web.

Best of Luck!