Crystals and health

samantha

Are there crystals that can help with specific health concerns ?

I'm thinking of deafness here .

Maybe a "best fit" crystal would relate to the chakra area ?

LadyofDreams

the chakra related to the ears is the brow/ third eye chakra, so I would suggest amethyst and moldavite. Moldavite is generally a very reactive crystal, however, it is also expensive. (I find it amazing to work with though)

Crystals that I have found to be deafness specific are tourmaline and sardonyx. I would probably choose the tourmaline because that is a crystal that I work well with, but it is up to you.

You may also want to find out what is causing the deafness to give you a better idea of what to use.

hope it helps :)

~lady~

WhiteRaven

Have you tried to see a Reiki Practioner? That might help some too.

samantha

This is something I was thinking of for my grandfather . He has had tinnitus
( constant ringing in the ears ) for years now , after an unsuccessful operation for mild , deafness when he was a much youinger man .

He has put up with it for so long now , and found no relief from the known 'conventional" cures. I truely think it would have sent a lesser individual mad !

They live out in the sticks , so Reiki would be hard to organise ( and I don't know whether he would go for it ! ) But crystals occured to me as they could sit next to his bed pretty unobtrusively !

Which leads me to my next question : Is it better for the crystal to "be" with the person at all times , or is it still effective if it is somewhere in their vacinity ? ( As in the bed side table ) .

WhiteRaven

There is such a thing as distance healing by a Reiki Practioner. The recipient should be aware of it but it is not necessary and if the energy is not accepted then it goes back into the earth or redirected into the Universe again. I wish I could help but I am only Level 1 at this point. One has to be at Level 2 to be able to do this distance healing. You could check this out. It's a suggestion.

Normally, Crystals work better if on the person. I wear my Quartz all the time unless I'm cleansing and recharging. But I do have other stones that are near my bed...example..Herkimer Diamond to open up my dreamworld...I also have Onyx for protection in various places in my home. But in this case the nearer the better.

Try and look into the Reiki. Look for a person that is Reiki Master and even Reiki Master/Instructor.

I'm in a cleansing stage right now. I'm due to go for the second level at the end of this month. I can't help right now. :(

samantha

WhiteRaven : Ah ha ! I didn't know that such a thing existed ! Thanks for letting me know ! I'll post something here and see if any Reiki practitioners in the UK have any ideas/ info for me . ( Tho' maybe distance healing can be done at a greater distance than I imagine ?!! )

Best of luck with the second level !