PDA

View Full Version : Forwarding private messages

Sulis
06-11-2004, 23:26
Is there any way to forward a private message to other members or to people on your buddy list? It's probably there but I can't see it.

love

Sulis xx

Majecot
07-11-2004, 03:09
I am not seeing that as an option either. You could always copy and paste the message.

Sulis
07-11-2004, 05:24
There's no options to send a pm to the people on your 'buddy list' either - I often have to send copies of PMs to more than one person - it's going to be a lot of copying and pasting - I'm sure it'll get sorted along with all of the other glitches - I don't envy Solandia - what a lot of work.

Love

Sulis xx

tmgrl2
07-11-2004, 06:08
I noticed that too, Sulis.

I am so appreciative of all the work that went into the changes. It has to be difficult. We are in midst of new software use on our intranet at work, and there are all kinds of glitches...it's always a work in progress.

We'll get there.
terri

Sulis
07-11-2004, 08:31
I've worked out how to send a PM to more than one person on my buddy list at a time (without having to type their names into the 'recipient' bar).

Go to the 'Quick links' button at the top
Click 'Open Buddy list'
A list of your buddies then comes up and you can tick a box next to their name to PM them.

So almost there - just need to be able to 'forward' PMs now :)

Love

Sulis xx

Solandia
11-11-2004, 20:54
The 'Forward' link is back in private messages, in the right hand corner next to 'Quote'.

~ Solandia

Sulis
12-11-2004, 01:21
Thankyou Solandia, I've just used it :D

Love

Sulis xx

Alta
12-11-2004, 06:03
Hi Solandia, My Buddy List does not show tick boxes. I see the space where they should be? Could you see if anything is wrong in my acount? Thanks, Marion

Sulis
12-11-2004, 19:37
Marion, my buddy list only has the tick boxes if I go to it via the 'Quick links' button at the top of the page - the one in the User CP seems to be just to add or remove buddies.

Love

Sulis xx